Thursday, October 16, 2008

Looking for books

Do you like to read? I love reading. Nothing too intellectual mostly, fiction, adventure, mysteries, or history-related kinda books.

When I was a small little girl I used to read at night before I go to sleep. In fact, I had a table next to my bed even until today, a small rack placed neatly beside. In future, yes, a small drawer and wall lamp next to my bed.


I remember buying a dozen of Siri Salma ( Malay edition of Nancy Drew) at one time costing me about RM30.00 ( I remember very well, RM2.50 a book).I saved a long time for that amount of money. Then there was Sweet Valley ( Twins, High and SVU), R.L Stine, Jackie Collins (later on), Dan Brown, Danielle Steel, Sidney Sheldon and so fort.

I love reading about the mysteries of so n so, the lost city of where n where, the myth and tales of Egypt, China, the truth about dinasours and others too. True stories always fascinate me cause the book is suppose to tell what is true and whether we choose to believe it or not, still it is interesting to read and do additional research on the story after that.


I have collection of books that I really like but somehow some got lost when I can’t remember who had I lend them to. In fact, I had lost one book that I kinda like sometime ago entitle Tell Me You Dreams by Sidney Sheldon. Am currently searching for the following books and hopefully I’ll be able to grab hold of them soon.

Switching Time: A Doctor's Harrowing Story of Treating a Woman with 17 Personalities

Sybil by Flora Rheta Schreiber

Maybe someday I shall try reading biography~ mmm…

9 comments:

  1. i love reading too

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha this one i know~ remember us trying to borrow the same book form library last time kakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:34 PM

    i love reading too..
    evolution from storybook same as urs, cos u affect me kut, and now read leaflets, newsletters and ad papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:35 PM

    eh ean!! long time no c.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sa: kakaka but my books always berkulat at yr plalce la.. mayb cause it's not newsletter or ad paper kakaka btw ean is not soo ean. ean is eria from my uni la~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:51 PM

    Hahaha... Don't say that about Sa ok. She got read ok! She reads blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wendy: hahahah true true cute rite you can actually feel her flying from one blog to another.. erm.. halloween this month u see..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:41 PM

    Ks,
    oops. sorry. my mistake.
    eh, u made me sound like ghost/witch?

    wendy,
    ya, u un me most.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sa: hahahaha nola its eyaou kuai kakakak joking la, dun marah ya~
    i know u got read cause i still have yr swwet valley with me

    ReplyDelete