Tuesday, October 14, 2008

hehehehehehehehehehehehe....hehehehehehe

I had bought 2 pcs of Da Ma Chai with a bunch of sohay in Cheras while we were having our lunch gathering last Saturday. The result is already out and it should be featured in yesterday’s newspaper . And for the record I have yet to check on the result cause I’m waiting for Ping to check it with me together this Thursday ( his off day)

I wasn’t sure how much was the prize accumulated for this time and in fact I was kinda clueless when the result will be out too when I bought the lucky tickets. My colleague told me the price for this time is 1.4 million ringgit and then I can’t stop but to think.. if I have 1.4million ringgit, I would……...

1. Divide it into 50-50 ( Ping n myself, as it is indeed one ticket for him and one for myself, leaving each of us with RM700,000)
2. With the 50% I have, I would first clear my dad’s new car installment, clear my ptptn, and clear our house loan.
3. Then, family vacation to oversea (depending where our parents would like to be) for dad, mum, both bros, sis in law, myself and ping. Expenses all on me hehehe . I do think Ping will do the same and that time, my expenses will be on him kakakkaaka since we r both same rich ma! Kakakakaka
4. Buy a new unit depending where myself n ping will be working.
5. Save a budget for renovation
6. Start a funding for my parent’s retirement, my children and our retirement.
7. Helping my younger bro with his dream to open a sushi bar.
8. Marie France!! Yea yea!! Hehehehehe
9. Start a business once I’ve got the idea what I wanna do as for now, even if I do have the money, I’m not too sure what I want to do yet.
10. A DSL camera of my own J
11. Take up courses like Dreamweaver, Flash and so on.

And I promise and I know I will not…
1. Act like a bitch as I always believe we must be humble and polite no matter how well we do in all area cause everything is a blessing.
2. Splurge like there’s no tomolo
3. Stop working cause I dun see the necessity and at the same time I am still young and I want to work and learn all the time.

THERE! At the time being hehehehehe

I think I dream too soon la kakakakakakakakaka but can’t help it u know hehehehe if really hor~~~ waliew~~~ hehehehehehehehe

Sorry sorry excuse me hehehehehehehe

WISH ME LUCK~~~~ HEHEHEHEHE if I win, I’LL BUY U A SUPER DUPER NICE DINNER FOR YOU N YOUR HUBBY!!! HEHEHEHEHE

* grin* hehehehe

Better back to work~

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:28 PM

    i pray u win too!!
    early planning n preparation rite.
    kekeke..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sa: kakakakaka if i win, u r already in the list for me to treat! kakakaka automatic lagi itu!! i hope i win too hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:16 PM

    Oiii... nampak nombor alrdy la! I go check for you and kill your excitement. Hahaha... GOOD LUCK yeah! I also wanna buy but dunno how SG's lottery works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wendy: got meh?!!! i purposely aim nicely one d wor.. waliew~~ let me check let me check!!

    shit!! din realise at the bottom there got one o kakakakaka waliew.. dun tell dun tell me pls~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:17 PM

    Hahahaha... Like that also can. Nvm.. nampak or not ppl can't claim it one cos the ticket is with you.

    I didn't check la. Haha... Leave the honor to you mah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wendy: hahahaha i haven check until today neh.. got hear or read any news about the prize taken by someone else a?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:52 PM

    Noleh. I tak baca newspaper and my satellite sudah koyak long ago. You got any news wanna tell me ar? Like want to belanja me makan...?

    ReplyDelete
  8. wendy: me haven check until leh, until today.. no worry, if kena sure belanja!

    ReplyDelete