Tuesday, October 30, 2007

express haircut..

i went to have a hair cut at QQ Cut last saturday..nothing major, just tidy up the fringe that is getting long in front of the forehead..i've never been to this sort of express cut (though the trend has started 2 or 3 years back) cause i'm very particular about my hair..

i don't get to find hairdresser that i like since, let me see..once in sg.wang a guy named Steven back in year 2001. He is the first one who introduce me to fringe since at that time, i was still with the center-part long hair that stick just right next to my face..i liked it instantly and when the time i return for a second haircut, he was no longer at the salon..can't find him though..

then i found another perfect hairdresser last year,2006, at the condo where i've rented my room in Cheras..she was a young girl at 20s and she's doing it as freelance after working hours.. we get along quite well in fact..though she's young, but she's good..then she bid me goodbye and went back to her hometown to open her own salon..

In between those years without my favourite hairdresser, i've met some that cut my ear loop and some that mange to hurt my scalp when washing the hair. I've also met some who simply cut the fridge by using just a ruler..damn! i really wonder WTF was she doing! i was totally too dumb-founded that i din know how to react except for rescuing the remaining poor fringe using hair pins..



so QQ Cut is not exactly a place to go..but what the heck, just give it a try afterall what kinda disaster i've never gone through yet.. So, i entered the express salon with lly. As you can see, they are so 'express' that they can finished the hair cut in just 13 mins after you've paid them RM13 for the service.

i did not manage to take a lot of picture cause it's kinda stressful knowing that everything is going on express mode, i just can't simply take my own sweet time taking pictures of their closet, hair blower ( that actually appeared like a vacuum, vacuuming your hair ), they even sterilized the every tools they used from scissor to hair broom..


Everything happened so fast that i'm not sure what has happened actually hahahaa but mine was a simple hair cut, i wonder how it is if i need a major change in my hairstyle..perhaps next time..

not much diff...except for the fringe being sideway to front..

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:02 AM

    The new hairstyle quite nice... But 2nd thought it looks like you just had a hairwash cos I dun remember your hairstyle. Haha.. I'm bad with hairstyles... I usually won't notice. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wendy: good enough when u still can remember me kakakka but not much diff also..wanna keep my hair long but can't help wanna cut it also...i wonder how long can i stand firm on long hair idea..aiks

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh??!! express hair cut? hmm. actually I would cut the fringe myself, it's fun. :p u look nice with fringe, really, it's like younger and more lifely. :p and actually u look nicer with short hair, i feel that you look younger than me when u have ur short hair. maybe i shall cut my long hair, too. sometimes, long hair is really annoying! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. myles: hahaha lol younger than u a? wasai.. u know am not that young anymore u know.. the odler u grew the heavier the shoulder.. i wonder y..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha... erm... quite nice... better than last time (mo2 gu1 tou2)... haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. cyen: they call me umbrella..no worry during raining days..

    ReplyDelete