Friday, November 02, 2007

if I can do miracle..

*Contain non-halal food pictures :)


weight has always been an issue for me..i try to lose weight many times and like many, i gave up half way through the process especially when there is a tiny mini differences that only i myself can notice..yes, the inner evil-self always says since diet-ing for so long d..no harm taking a break hehehe that, y i was never successful..

even when my younger bro saw me ( when he came to kl from spore) , yes his reaction was "wah!! u realli fat hor...wah!!realli leh" not once, not twice but countless times until the following day when i send him to bus stop..luckily i didn't not plaster his mouth and guess what his goodbye was " sis, diet la, lose weight la..jin bui liao.." *&^%$ nia ma..

Ping's family will be here next 2 weeks for his uncle's wedding..his mum ask me to attend the wedding..seeing not only his family, but his grandma,aunties, uncles,nephews, nieces...man..2 weeks time, do u think i can do miracle when...


Ping bought me to Just Thai

Just to have Tom Yam.. ( not exactly nice, and definitely not hospitality with a heart)

my favourite Dim Sum on sunday morning..

wonderful and yummy bagua roti with plata( some more!!) from my colleague

Delicious kebab pasta i had during office training..this is killing

along with little potatoes ( this is FATTENING!!) and brownies...

- Yuen Steamboat Buffet
( with nee and seefong, cause nee was depress, she was alright after that but i pula yang depress in return)
- Dinner with Wanying at Kopitiam cause it's her birthday!! so a reason for me to celebrate and break my diet also
-dinner with ean and followed by some cooktails last sat ( thanks girl for the drinks!)
-weekly dinner with Ping a compulsory, so no choice hehehe ( but i always enjoy eating with ping :) )
-office tea time..yes, my colleagues always circulate food around..from 'char siew bao', crackers, baskin robibins ice cream, egg tarts, chocolate donuts and etc etc
-office event for at least 3 times this week, and yes, we are provided with food food and food..

so the list goes on...

how to lose weight? how to perform miracle? u tell me...

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:29 PM

    Wahh... Don't tempt me with those photos of food. The pasta and kebab looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wendy: yalol yalol..that one realli very nice..kinda addicted and miss it pula
    kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaaaa..know u likes food very much...no need keep lar...eating is hok ki, dun bother what d ngin na (ur brother) said...hehe^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. siloy: ngin na also u can think off kakakakaka so when u wan to eat with me in ss2? out date so outdated d la kakakakka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious food is one of the things that i never say NO...provided i'm afford to pay for it.

    I myself would like to try the kebab. WoOhooo...

    ReplyDelete
  6. nkt: kakaka very nice lol for a training catering..i love food too, that's y i was never a 's' size girl kakakaka

    ReplyDelete