Friday, January 26, 2007

rambling..

I am a pieces and I live in my own world. Rich with imagination, I can easily picture the invisible agendas happening even with my eyes wide open. At times, I am thankful that I have another world in my mind that I can let myself go and search for comfort that the real world doesn’t have.

Some might think I am being ignorant. Running away from the fact and the concealing the ugliness of world’s reality. But again, it could be a positive way of living where I am learning to see things more optimistically. As the saying goes, everything starts from a dream. I read from a book called something like the 9 essential elements in successful love and life. One element that I really like was with talent and desire, dreams will come true.

As we work, we might not realize what lies beneath us, as we tend to bury all our dreams under the piles of work and occupied with the business of life. Been toying with the idea to do something recently, something that might help me to realize my talent as well as fulfilling my desire. As I mentioned the phrase ‘to realize my talent’, I happen to realize another thing, I seems to know what my talent is or talents are but at the same time I wonder if I am talented at all? Is there anything I can do without much difficulty, or am I just merely doing things thinking that is my talent when in actual nothing perfects comes out of it. Or as the saying goes, talent needs brushing up. Am i brushing up it right? or do i have a talent to brush up?

Growing up is certainly not easy. Do you find yourself thinking who you are and what can you do about your life? Do you just live yourself as how it is or do you actually know what and how you want your life to be? Many times, obstacles and challenges come, leaving you fighting to struggle and to overcome it, either you parish, survived or even celebrate your victory with glory. Every of these time, you learn, you grow and you understand the way of life.

Life experiences they called it.

The richer your life experiences are, the richer your life would be.
The richer your life experiences are, the more cunning you’ll be?
The richer your life experiences are, the wiser you will be?
The richer your life experiences are, the lonelier you’ll be?

Anyone close to me will think that I tend to think too much, thinking the unnecessary. Thinking things like what I am writing here now, complicating myself, conflicting my own thoughts, principles and feelings. Yes, I can be very complicated. How bout you?

Do you know what I was imagining this morning as I walked into the lift? I was thinking what the heck was the lift stopping at 4th floor for so long ( I stayed at 3rd floor) when there’s no one in the lift when I stepped in.

Then immediately my brain tells me, the lift was opened for the invisible residents of the building and yes, I am in the same lift as they are.


Brilliant when you have a brain that functioned and imagined so fantastically.

3 comments:

  1. This gotta be my fav post so far :)

    FYI, you are the last person that comes up my mind when it comes to 'ignorant ppl'. In fact, you're more willing than anyone else to explore your thoughts and deal with your own feelings.

    And to me, that's a great thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. chloe: din know simple rambling wil become yr fav post neh kekeke

    guess evryone c everyone n themselves different..guess that's y ppl say, u can't see wat ppl see in you.. n same goes, you can't see wat ppl see in themselves..

    wat am i toking about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very heavy post, gonna need time to digest. :) Will be back.

    While that, you take care.

    ReplyDelete