Tuesday, January 23, 2007

..

Come to think of it, everytime I need to blog, I found that I have the tendency to start off with “ It’s been long ever since I blogged”

Guess once you’ve left the blog for a certain period of time, you will no longer have ‘that much’ of things to ‘say’ again. Or mayb it is because, I have infact nothing much to say..afterall, life now is nothing but work work work n work.

With almost the whole day of your life are being spent in the office, what else do you get you c? Looking back at my previous post, I released that I used to have a fun life, my posts sounded happy and there’s a lot of daily-life photos taken. It truly reflects how I was at that moment. Even the kind of English that I used to write sounded better than what I am using rite now. The flair doesn’t seem to be there anymore. My posts even sounded ‘pointless’. But am not saying that my english and writing was that good in the past.

This is no good, since working, there seems to be less and less thankful and happy post. Guess, people tend to forget how to be grateful. Come to think of it, there are couple of personal things that I am grateful and thankful of. If you guys remember I once mentioned that my mum as diagnosed with Hepatitis C when I was in F6,that was about 5 years back. The good news is my mum is officially cleared from the virus after all the painful and heart-aching injections she took including those long-journey traveling from tpg to selayang hospital. Thank God, all these have finally come to an end.


Couldn’t be thankful enough, I really should go to church one Sunday as my prayers has always been answered. Hasn’t been a really good mutton though..soli soli I mean lamb, lamb of God hehehe.

Secondly, my ever mysterious and quiet bf finally has opened up himself and actually ‘talked’ to me…hehehe he never like to disclose wat was he thinking, how was he feeling and things like that. I know, it’s different for guys to talk and to express themselves, but hey do you really think we are the‘worms in your heart’? mai siao la! He doesn’t actually started talking like a chatter box but at least he share with me what he has been thinking. He actually has his own financial planning and it is good to hear that he actually did some research and keeping his ears an eyes open for opportunities. It might sounded silly, but to me, it gives me a sense of security as it will be meaningless to follow a guy who has no planning and thoughts for future. But this is just merely my own opinion.

There are some other kind of blessings that was showered upon me. Working life has been improving and * finger crossed* I hope this environment will continue to growth better and better. It is really a situation where “ it’s a blue sky after a rain”.. aiya in Chinese it’s called “yu guo tian qing” la..

Better go home now, I have a date with myself to go swimming hehehe.

Till then, hopefully I can update more frequently..

4 comments:

  1. "Come to think of it, everytime I need to blog, I found that I have the tendency to start off with “ It’s been long ever since I blogged”"
    -- LOL. but true. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ean!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so long din c ya la..kakakak u din update yr blog that frequent also d neh~ how's life? how's everything? meeting the rest of the ppl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new post! It seems like eternity! Anyway, glad that you're blogging again :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. chloe: kakakaka wil blog more often..how bout ya? long time d leh~~~

    ReplyDelete