Wednesday, January 31, 2007

i think i'm in love..

i had once fallen in love with someone else when i was dating my bf, ping. I know how wrong and unwise it was..it's a shame when u know how to advise and even scolded frens that are stepping into the wrong path but i guess it's true, no one can see themselves as clear as others do..i failed to see my own mistake and it failed to control the heart that leads me to him... i didn't make up any excuses or even blaming anyone for what i did, i had even told ping about him..


sometimes i wonder, will ping leave me one day eventually afterall, my heart doesn't seems to be with him all the time..

those butterflies and silly smiles..i found myself stupid at times when i realised i am actually smiling while walking back from lunch / going home..it is so embarrasing but i can't control myself.. i think i'm in love again with someone else..

The feeling was amazing..it kinda lifted up my day, brighten up my life and even sweeten every little things in my life..everything seems so beautiful..he truly capture my heart..entirely and deeply..as i was typing this, i have a sense of guilt as i mentioned to ping again..causing him another heart break..

But as i always said, if you realli love someone, you should say it out before it's too late..

i'm in love with him..

hahahahahahhahahahhahaha I AM SOOOOOOO MADLY IN LOVE WITH BI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, he was sooooo amazing!!! no doubt that his dancing moves are slightly alike with MJ's but he has his own charms and skills that truly deserved laud applauded. He's humble and he's cute, DEFFINATELY! His concert is the best that i've seen so far..from the stage, to the effects and his well choreographed dance moves, and his occasionally shy smiles.. man,he drives me nuts! realli he did.. he was awesome..he makes me smile silly -ly hehehe
i think i am in love~
this pic was taken from google..too bad he din unbutton his shirt in KL..how sad..

His concert was great and so were his songs..he called his fans 'his babies" kakaka though knowing this is only part of the gimmick but hey, i dun mind cox that will make me his baby too kakakakakakkakak u know whenever he starts dancing, i can't help but scream!!!!!!!! i screamed the whole nite neh..my god, he reali catch your breath away..oh dear ~ i think i'm in love~
tell u a secret kekeke, since the BSB's and Michael & Victor's posters on my wall back in my secondary years, I have already left those 'small girl' period long long long time ago.... now, i actually have his poster in my KL bedroom kakakakakakak

this is d poster i had in my room kekeke c those muscles..kekeke

i first notice about him in the drama fullhouse which i believe many has seen it..i used to think he's cute but i din't know i'l fall for him.. man, even when i'm typing this i feel like a kid..a silly one kakakakakka



i am sooooooooo happy muahahahah muahahahahahah MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i think i'm crazy in love with him..my bi.. "bi is rain in korean neh~"
can die man!
my concert tic hehe

6 comments:

  1. man man man kakakak

    ReplyDelete
  2. fren... you're crazy... hahahaha... too bad i can't go to watch la... haih...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My God!! You're are just like my colleague; FYI, she's a mom with 2 kids, pakai tudung lagi. She went for the Rain concert too, with some friends she met in a RAIN FORUM!! Giller betul. hahahaha..

    I too am in love with someone other than my hubby. River Phoenix. Too bad he's dead. Huh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously, i dont think he's very good looking loh. I dont really like korean guys. but he's quite cute lah, that's the fact. anyway, as long as your boy friend is ok with that then mah oklo.hehe. :p miss you. muaks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cyen: kakakkakaka very nice leh the concert, i think the best's i've seen so far interms of his stage performance,stage effects and etc

    along; kakakakka sorry to remind you of your colleague kekek guess this is called 'fever' hehe but again, when u r in love , you'l do anything regardless how crazy it is..i guess yr fren is much more in love than i do..hahaha

    ReplyDelete