Friday, January 06, 2006

year of dog..

yes, as mou liew as i am, or as " intentional" as i am to avoid doing my thesis hehehe...i went to lilian too's feng shui website to find out what d year of dog will bring to my family, my bf as well as myself.... u know la, pieces ma..

so i came across tis link called
Animal Attraction-Who is your 'secret friend' or your best romantic match?and tis is wat i found

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


A loving and romantic pair.

The indomitable Tiger and the well-connected Boar or Pig are a high-spirited, sociable, expressive, and demonstrative pair. A word of caution: The Tiger has to stay alert, while the Boar must be made to do some work.

SO BOARS BOARS SEKALIAN..no matter u r single or attached, tis is deffinately a year to 'pan chu sek lou fu' "扮猪吃老虎" kakakakakaka wat r u waiting for? let's 扮猪吧"!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehe


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:50 AM

    U ar! So superstitious! Go put the link there and tempt me! Now I have to read it and be superstitious also...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. muahahaha good! so that next time u can join my turtle tlak, feng shui talk n c wat tok can i 'jangkit' to u! kakakakakakak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:15 PM

    haiyo...... u r not talking bout me hor??????
    andy - tiger
    limei - pig
    jajajajajajaaaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. limei:hahahahahahaha lol..then it is deffinately a year for u leh~~hahahaha so ngam leh..now i know y yr hubby marry u d ..cox u pan chu sek lou fu ma...kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:57 PM

    wei ponteng class ah? why never see you wan!!! UPDATE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. chrysler: hey girl kekeke went bk to home town ma..miss me leh~~admit la!kakakakaka

    louyau: hi there!

    ReplyDelete