Sunday, January 15, 2006

potter fever

was bk in my hometown, little taiping, las week to see my mum at d same time getting a chance for myself to "snake " ..man i hate doing thesis..

anyway..
so, during d "self-claimed-holidays" i managed to finish up d fourth book of harry potter..yes, i admit i am slow..but hey, i was a LORD of THE RING's fan..so i wasn't too keen to read harry potter at d moment..but after some influences from You-Know-Who (wendy, chloe hehehehe)..so, i've decided to give it a try without preparing to get myself hooked!damn!

being a typical pieces, i live in my own world, with my own fantasy..hehehe i actually feel like harry potter, myself when i began to point at my bro on n off n says
" stupefy" to send him away kakakakakaka but of cox, my bro looked at me as though i am mad..

when i was driving, i took d cars from d opposite directions as dementors..hehehe then i would then whisper to myself
"expecto patronum" hehehehehehe man, it makes me feels so good though yes nthg happen again..but i must b crazy if my spell really works hahaha but i am enjoying myself.. :)

even today when i was on d bus, stuffy n smelly bus..man, i wonder wat's wrong wit d bus, it is so uncomfortable n i actually feel like vomiting despite d fact that i dun usually do...at that moment,my mind actually starts to think...if only..if only i could summon my firebolt
"accio firebolt" n d broom wil come flying from d sky n rescue me from d bus..damn, i am so polluted, addicted, brain-washed by harry potter hehehehe..

i had even named my uni, utar ,as utarwarts kekekeke n yes, i shall be tasha ho-tter muahahahahahaha man i think i am crazy..can somebody send me a potion or so on or else my muggles parents would faint soon kekekekeke


p/s: ah..yes, my wand varied from dvd player remote control, auto fan c remote control, air-cond remote control kakaka anything thing that can help me to perform a action without me leaving my butt from d sofa kekeke



lazy wanna edit everything la ;p hehehe

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:24 PM

    one word to describe how i felt after reading yr post...
    "speechless"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:38 AM

    arrgghh..!! I nearly fell off the chair when I saw that pic!! Hahaahhaha... You are totally hopeless...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:11 PM

    hey pig! I also just finished reading that 4th Potter book...at last. very exhilarating hor? but i have not seen the movie yet...yeah, i know i'm the last creature on earth that have not watched yet. *paiseh

    ReplyDelete
  4. hohoho!!! cannot tahan liao, aiyok! *fell from the chair*

    It seems that you're more addicted to HP than me, at least I don't start hexing ppl around me (altho sometimes I wish to) or accio-ing my broomstick (mine is Nimbus 2006, muahahaha!!!)

    Btw, it's such a funny thing as we have Mad-Eye Moody this year, luckily no Snape this year or you better watch out, Ho-tter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so 'hao lian' lah your pic

    ReplyDelete
  6. limei: kekekekeke r u proud of yr daughter me? kekeke but u can choose to b a muggle or a wizard la..then can summon yr hubby pula kekekeke

    wendy: wat hopeless wor?? lol...cute ma not meh? kekekekeke hahahahaha but girl seriously, i think u too wish u can do d same on mona lisa's pic after d da vinci novel lol kekekeke dun lie, i know u wan it..mayb i can do one for u...hehe

    clare: pig la u, thank God i hav someone more lousy than i am kekeke nola joking nia la..but seriously..i prefer d books to d movie though i do enjoy d movie too n yes, i'm considering to name my son 'DAN' kakakakaka

    chloe:hehehe it's fun u know sometimes playing n entertaining ourselves..secretly accio-ing d broomsticks hehehe guess, it's nice to b like a kid once a while hehehe btw, i've spotted peter pettigrew d kakakakakakakaka

    ean: aiyo no chocie la...star ma..kekekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:22 PM

    siao. tar pau McD lar

    ReplyDelete
  8. chrysler: hey u should tar pau for me..i was waiting for d delivery la...kekekeke

    ReplyDelete