Tuesday, January 03, 2006

voice from d heart..

after reading what chloe has written on her blog, i realised that it's been long ever since i wrote a piece or a post with my heart..or i did but i did not realise that..perhaps d post on my elder bro, Jerry...

i love writing despite those grammar errors n so on..i like to express how i feel because somehow it makes me feels better...sometimes, all v need is to tell, to babble n to simply TALK..regardless if he or she is listening..mayb it is because after throwing out wat's within your chest n mind, it feels so much lighter inside n d day seems brighter too... d problem seems to go away in form or words as you spoke..guess that's wat they call, voice from d heart..

there r a lot of problems that you can't justify or make conclusion based on what you think..it is important to ask yourself how do u feel about it...being a typical pieces, yes, i act according to how i feel more than how i think...it may not b able to bring out the best result (in fact mayb more mistakes) but at least, everything i do or say i know my heart does not carry a guilt with..my sensitivity helps me to b where i am today...good or bad, at least i know how i feel...i know i dun feel heavy inside...i feel for myself, i feel for others too...

my elder bro left me a comment which i happens to realise it today..

how to know when your younger sister has finally grown up?

* when she's "yelling" instead of "talking" to u
* when she wants to show u how good she can be
* when she no longer ask for favor, she "command" for favor
* when she says that u did't understand what she wants anymore
* when she no longer listen to u but only her friends

it happened to my sis, and will happen again to my bro.

now, I did't see any of the above from my sis....all I can see is how much we care for each other.

it's just the time for our litter brother ....

love
Jerry.H

now u know y i adore my elder bro so much? he is always able to think so much more deeper n he has always manage to give me wonderful advices..there r times i feel too much that i was unable to think wisely, am very thankful and glad to know i hav someone who will think for me and make me see things that i din't see...

thank you bro, i understand and no worry, i love barry as much as i love you too cox u both ain't heavy, u r my bros... :)

love,
sis tash.

p/s: now i hope not only i'l b able to feel for others but to be able to think for others more as well... a new year begins n i know what i want for this year...to b a more mature and wise daughter, sister, lover n friend...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm the first to leave a comment here, hehe!

    I believe you are wise and mature enough, at least as a friend :) and have anyone told you before that you bring joy to those around you? Kind of like a ray of light into others' lives :)

    Yeah, writing is sometimes a way of releasing what that has been burdening you. Sometimes you will not realise about it only until you write it out.

    Stay cool, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chloe:hahahaha u r so cute!thank God u stil think i'm alrite cox for my fren they think i am sioa one hehehehe thank u thank u..din know i bring smiles to yr life hehehe

    indeed i love to write cox like i say sometimes it is so much easier to express ourselves..it can b too tired after toking so much hehehehe

    ReplyDelete