Sunday, January 01, 2006

i wish i am a gryffindor..

first thing to do on d first day of the year is to sort myself in d right house so that i'l behave and fight like how a member should be for the year 2006 through harry potter sorting quiz...
chloe will b so crazy over this test kekekeke i wish she's from slytherin cox she's such a die-hard fan of harry potter kakaka it'll drive her nuts kakakakak joking nia la!!!!!enjoy la~




Which Hogwarts house will you be sorted into?

hehehehe i wish i am a Gryffindor but still it's ok! cox not that bad ma to be a hufflepuff hehehehe

Your in-depth results are:

Hufflepuff - 15
Ravenclaw - 10
Gryffindor - 8
Slytherin - 8

shit i am as bad as slytherin...c, my gryffindor is d same as slytherin..shit!!!serious i'm not that evil..i am pretty kind hearted..really...trust me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y no one trust me?...

noted:
Also these questions are written to take place in our world, not the world of Harry Potter. I didn't give a Harry Potter theme to the quiz because the answers are more accurate this way. As Muggles, we don't have any idea what it's like to be faced with a troll or a bogart and we've never played quiddich-d writer

so perhaps i am a gryffindor in harry potter's world kakakakaka

thanks to chloe n wendy..i feel so much like collecting d books now...but so expensive la~

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:13 AM

    It is always very obvious that you are EVIL! Muahahaah... I got Gryffindor! Yay! *don't be jealous =P*

    Seriously, Harry Potter series are worth collecting lor... *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wendy:ceh!!tis quiz is not real ;p neh neh neh neh neh ;p hahahaha me not bad also ma..btw, yes must get d books from u soon.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dude, we're in the same house :) but honestly it's the last house I wish to be sorted into...so I'll tell myself that another test I tried is more accurate--muahahaha, coz it sorts me into Ravenclaw!

    so, fancy starting to read Philosopher's Stone?

    p/s: I don't hate Slytherins ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:11 PM

    I am not goint to play this test because... If I play, I will be chosen as Voldermort (How to spell that devil?) lah~! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i'm a Gryffindor!!! look:
    Gryffindor - 11
    Ravenclaw - 11
    Hufflepuff - 10
    Slytherin - 7

    ReplyDelete
  6. chloe:hahahahah welcome welcome kakakakak no matter what u r sticking wit me so no need replay n replay n replay la..no hope for gryffindor la kakakakaka yes, gonna starts reading very soon hehehe

    jason: can tell also that u r evil!kakakakakakakakaka

    ean:ceh ceh ceh ;p kek sei ngo la!kakakaka okok congrats!

    ReplyDelete