Thursday, November 24, 2005

pls, i pray..

tml is our presentation during lectures hours for our website...
yes i am very nervous ....
mayb bcox of d chilies that i took during dinner..

it is burning my stomach now..
at d same time my heart is pounding...
i feel like taking out my heart n pour some ice water over it...

guess i am getting old d...
cannot tahan chi kek things like presentation anymore..walau eh.. sleepy yet nervous.. wat a perfect combination...

大老,别玩我拉....


p/s: better go to sleep
now..cannot sleep also must force myself to sleep..i dun care... wish i can sleep like pig jus like how i am back home..


me n chia b4 we went to sleep..chia overnite at my place after limei's wedding dinner..chia, know how pig i can b hehehehe

5 comments:

  1. yeah, feel nothing last night, but then since this morning, the fear starts to set in *shiver*

    ReplyDelete
  2. chloe: yea, i feel much better today compared to yesterday kekekekeke so glad tat it's over now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:10 PM

    Dang! My sms was useless... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the best in ur presentation!! i'm sure u can persent it well!!

    Yes, i remember how pig u were when u were sleeping :p Cannot wake up one.. heheheh

    miss ya!!*hugz hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  5. jason:hahahaha fren u r so unfortunate..my phone no credit gain la..so cannot reply u..anyway, thanks for d idea..hehe

    chia: ;p no choice la, sleeping is part of my talent kakakakaka yea, miss those ltae nite tok hahaha n also supper at tai o~~

    ReplyDelete