Tuesday, November 22, 2005

been thinking..

u know after all those stress from assignments n exam n stuffs..
i am really tired of studying..
i can't imagine dragging myself through another 5 months of torture next semester..fuh..

serious..never been this tired b4, dun ask me y..been really lazy this semester, i guess d laziest ever in my entire uni life..fuh!!! *breath in**breath out*

so after a long thoughts perhaps i shall set my goal to this.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




TASHA'S FLOWER CUP VEGE!!!!!

so..so..how? RM 2 for 5..watcha think? can i sell them?
do u think i'l b d next self-make millionaire??? :)

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:55 PM

    It will be a hit once you let me try on it so that I can give you my opinions and also so that I can write a food review for you, at the price of, let say 50 of those if it tastes good and RM100 if it doesn't? What? If you give me something that taste bad, compensation mah~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jason: wah u r fast!!1 i had us post it leh...
    btw, i thought frenship is priceless ;p..plus for sure it tasted "ichiban"..kakakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure or not? My mouth can be damn picky if I want to you know.

    Eh, friendship is friendship. Business is business. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jason: kekeke a way to tie a man's heart is through his stomach...c, me stil wit my bf..so, my kungfu ok one a~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. mpfun:hahahahaha yea thank kew thank kew..if i am rich then i''l send few lorries of my product to yr place as a token of appreciation k! kekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  6. erm got free sample anot ? :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. wingz:hi there!haha sample, yes of cox..y not, let me c,after i grad ..that means next year...then, working to earn some money to start off my bussi-ness..two years..then some promoton 1/2 year..then by end of 2008,when it is famous enough then yes i shalll send some for you heheheheh ;)
    soni la yea, now susah la, economy not good hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. mpfun:i haven start ade kena cold water pouring over my head la fren.....no chioce hav to wait till 2008, unless someboday wanna sponsor ;p *wink*

    ReplyDelete