Thursday, August 18, 2005

disgusting..

warning:
d following pic might b disgusting, irritating, offensive or any other words related to d "eeii.."feeling. In advertising, some label tis sort of pic as "bad taste" but for me, can't help posting it since found it to b rather interesting than my sociology book...peace.
*
*
*

*

*
*
*
*

*
*
*
welcome to my colourful washroom(sound better than toilet rite hehehe)....




i had only realised how colourful my t***** is today when i went in to wash my face..hehehe
tis is so so gonna makes my trip to d t***** happier from today onwards....hehehehe

OMG tis is so disgusting.........YES, I AM DISGUSTING!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA...*pengsan* :P

NOTE: new term learned for d day...
Sociology-chap 6 Deviance n Control-pg 163 (phenomenological theory)-paragraph 2, line 5

hermaphrodite= a person with both male n female sex organ.

5 comments:

  1. ROTFLMAO.

    My toilet only got 1/10 of your colour. LOL. Good one! :P Hahahha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:11 PM

    lol... GOSH!!1 u really wakes my brain up... i actually feels like sleeping. althought it's just 8pm.. lol.... i like.. i like...

    ReplyDelete
  3. jason: do u know spicing up yr toilet can help ya to study? muhahahaha

    limei: u lik..u like...u like wat la~~~hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL~! As if you study in your toilet or while shitting! LOL~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:53 PM

    normally i'll only see 2 to 3 colours in my bathroom... i like colours.....

    ReplyDelete