Tuesday, August 16, 2005

y didn't i blog?

chloe asked me today y didn't i update my blog(chloe: as though la, u yrself did update yrs muahahahah).....there's actually few things which i would like to share yesterday but due to d fact tat i did not manage to blog it so i've too forgotten wat they r hehehe..

ANYWAY, BACK TO D REASONs Y I DIDN'T BLOG...actually, part of d reasons is bcox of :

  1. wat darlene( a uni mate of mine who is younger but seems more down-to-earth than i am) had said
  2. i listened to wat she had said
  3. i am practising self dicipline at d moment (avoiding d computer)
scenerio behind d reasons:
was showing chloe d other day my cindertasha at d computer lab n darlene was there...

tash: hey, cute or not? (pointing at d computer screen with a shiok sendiri smile)
darlene : hey exam coming soon leh! nonit study ah?
then chloe starts laughing non-stop at tat moment.. :P

hehehe darlene, if u happens to read tis post, dun b too shock/angry/misunderstood y i mentioned yr name here n how it is related to d reasons y i did not blog k hehehe..
infact, i wanna THANK YOU...bcox i've been delaying my studies since d beginning of d month, n yr poor fren me is indeed someone who's very "gatal"..
NOT d gatal tat u r thinking (u know, miang....nope nope nope) instead, gatal in d sense tat hehe i like it when ppl scold me once a while..a bit "pien tai" leh hehehe

u c, sometimes, i like it when ppl kinda remind me of my mistakes through scolding..hehehe for example i always like to c ping gets angry n sort of scolded me in a rather not so fierce but concern n yet "char-dou-by-me" tat kind of tone hehehehe he sounds so "MAN" lah~ muahahhahahaha

so when darlene burped out tat sentence i was like "hehehe okokok will study N must study"
so i kept myself away from d computer n start studying yesterday...
u know, it is kinda hard to start studying after u've stop for some time (i'm not d consistent kind of student) but bcox of wat she had reminded me, i forced my superego to take over my id n managed to finish some chapters on socioloy n creative strategy...don't u jus love it sometimes when ppl scold? heehhehe

hehehe, in case darlene c tis, thank u ya...do scold me often but not always k hehehe

am searching for my thesis lit review now ,wil take my bath after tis n study lol ~~~gambadeh!!!!

p/s: to all my frens, though i like to b scolded(only in special circumstances) but tat doesn't give u d rite to scold, letting out yr steams n etc on me k...thank u for yr cooperation.

NOTE:
superego:the part of personality tat is moral: popularly known as conscience.
id :d part of personality tat is irrational, concerned only wit seeking pleasure. (partying, enjoying ourselves, lepaking, blogging n etc etc)

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:40 PM

    yaya..
    agree agree...
    nowaday really no time 2 studi
    hahahahahah...jz bcos of bz on9 la!!!
    wah!!! wat a reason har??
    anyway v hv 2 gambateh la!!!
    self-control!!!

    fren, chai chai gambateh la!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:36 PM

    hmm... study study study.. MUST study!!!! dun neglet yr studies.. dun like me.. my brain rusty liao. Dun get too excited on9 ooo.... must study first, then only be my bridesmaid. hahaha.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. greeny, limei :YES MADAM!!!!!!!!! hehe

    greeny: gambadeh k!!

    btw..limei, i'l wait for ya in msn tomolo nite can cox din c ya tonite la..i wanna offline n study lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, if I can do it, no doubt you can too. -wink- I am obseesed with the net, I need to get connected 24/7. One day not connected, life is meaningless. :P

    Okay. Anyway, heard that next week is your study week already. Good luck, alritez. -wink-

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah, it is really an honor for me to see my name being mentioned.:-P yo!! i really cannot believe that my words can create such an impact to you!! hahah, i was just joking lah.. no harm right?? i myself also not really revise my notes.. really lazy to do all those staff.. int he contras, i keen on watching DVD and other good movies nowadays.. wooo.... i myself is the lazy bug.. hahahah... :-P anyway all the best hoh!!! i want to start my revision seriously today!!! loveya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. jason: yo man, gambateh, determination is d word perhaps..or rather dicipline..hehe trying to avoid d net as much as i can..it gives me too much pleasure heehehe

    myles909:hey u mean so much to me...NOT!! hahahaha nola, infact, i love being scolded hehehe
    thanks girl, at least i've started studying lol..indeed, yr word has d impact..believe it (like wat ms.sik had said) hahahah
    btw:ocean 11&12 is not bad, i'm really into movie n drama as well hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:26 PM

    wei...
    hahahah...recently really veli kut lat wor..
    din c u chatting oso!!!
    how come har?
    u so chi cha wor but stil can control...
    heheheh..
    not bad not bad!!!
    gambateh la!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Self discipline. :) Really important. And I lack of them. I have exam in 20 hours and see what I am doing here? *gosh*

    psst... trying to korek some info out of u... :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. greeny: hehehe scared to online la..u know me la, evry hard to stop toking..must study lol..din online but play game also hehehe

    jason:am not very good myself..c, i'm here too hehehe..
    gambateh o..should not b a prob for ya!good luck!

    ReplyDelete