Friday, November 07, 2008

Watching movie

" Your father n I r suppose to go to the cinema, but at last we didn't la"
" y? can can can.. i'm coming back this weekend. I'll bring you guys to movie!"
" Can also. Our turn to be kids now hahaha"
" No problem, i'll buy you both popcorn hehehe btw, mother you wanna watch James Bond?"
" Nola- I don't like that kind of movie. We watch The Coffin."
"..................."








p/s: still can't comment.. so i guess i have to reply here..:)

myles: i love it too.. at first it was ok, like mostly about sex and everything.. but after some time, it is about love and life.. wat r you going after? an eternal love? does it exits? like Charlotte, i always have hope for true love :)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:29 PM

    you sure resemble Charlotte. thats the first thought I had when U had ur post about the show. hmm. I like all of them, when u asked me who I wanna be, I will say no matter who I were in the show, I wanna end up like Carrie. marry the one she really love. hehe. but its impossible lah, only in movie. :P
    Btw, taking parents to movie are nice. haha. buying them popcorn.. how fast we grow? how fast they grow old?? *sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:46 PM

    it reminds me of the days spent at ur hse, always ghost movie on yr house tele!hahaha.
    have great time back at home.

    i am after an eternal true happy love?
    too greedy to be true? :\

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:34 PM

    myles: kakakaka when i first saw the series, i do think i sounds like charlotte too kakakak and also very particular with tidiness and everything.hahha but i guess i am anoying too with my love theory kakaka

    sa: yea yea, my house is like the HQ u know kekekek, mayb we should gather one day to watch ghost movie gain.. u la, boh ta one kakaka

    too greedy to be true? hahahaha in you, i dun see the impossibility..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:34 PM

    funny... i can publich in cyber cafe but not in office.. erm....

    ReplyDelete