Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shop or Stop?

What kind of a shopper are you? Are you the kind of shopper who will buy just anything just because it is so happens cheap or on sale? Or are you the kind of shopper who will but the exact thing you are looking for and no matter what the price cost. Quality, quantity or ego satisfactory?

How much is consider appropriate to spend on a bag or a pair of shoes? Of course it is never exactly a guideline depending on your financial ability. However, it is necessary to have branded items, at least one? If Einstein is still alive, perhaps he can make a formula out of the following;

Women = shopping

If only we know the formula to such equation, perhaps we will be able to save more and afford our basic necessity much sooner. Lets say

Money + time + energy = shopping

Adding money by working more will take out more time and energy, can shopping be lessen in this case? So does that mean we have to work more to get our time occupied and then we will be able to distract ourselves from splurging? If so, if I were to work more, the below scenario might happen

No time for Ping
No time for mum n dad
No time for friends and gathering.

Resulting to unhappy Ping, unhappy mum n dad and unhappy friends. We wouldn’t like that won't we, I believe. If everyone is so unhappy, what is the purpose for our handwork then? I guess that is no better way than sacrificing ourselves for our love ones.

Continue shopping and continue loving...

next on top of my shopping list.. a proper audio set for my bloody laptop..

1 comment:

  1. oh. I am an impulsive buyer. I can spend hundreds in one hour. Now, I try to stop doing that because I am basically poor. A poor person can never spend like that! YO! I need a millionarie husband. hehe.

    ReplyDelete