Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Awana Genting - delayed post

On last Sept 27, we went to Awana Genting for our appreciation night. There were about 145 ppl that joined the event of the day, that’s almost half from our company. Our colleagues from outstation like JB, KUCHING, KUANTAN, PENANG AND KK too were there with us.

It was just a simple dinner that our management decided to throw as a token of appreciation. And so as one of the committee and cheap labour, there we go planning a month head, preparing all the signage, medals, gives, games, accommodation and etc etc = late night meeting and work..but I must say, it is quite nice to have colleagues who work as hard as we do by coming out with all sorts of idea, it sometimes makes you tired but at times it give you satisfaction working together.

Anyway, we left for genting on the Saturday morning and check in immediately after that. I’ve never been to awana and surprisingly I kinda like it though it’s a bit old. I especially love the balcony as I can imagine having steamboat in a mini rice cooking while enjoying the cooling air with ping hehehe love and hubby, what a combination akakakkaka

So after we’ve checked in, it’s time for tele- match!! All of us were divided in 6 groups and it is funny to see how many people who use to be serious or shy in the company were laughing and talking to each other. Then it was free and easy in the afternoon while us rushing up to prepare for the night’s dinner. It’s actually a BBQ buffet by the pool side. Pool side in genting? Yes, and guess what I’ve even got sun burn, dun ask me y~

At night, we have door gift, bingo, games, lucky draw and cash prize given away. I’ve just managed to get a RM40 shopping vouchers in the lucky draw .. but better than nothing hor hehehe I hope they have fun.. I’m sure we had despite all the hard work

I’ll let the pictures to show you how’s the night afterall pictures cakap ribuan kata~




3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:36 AM

    Sure go Genting or not? Sunburn? I dun believe. Must have gone to some beach with some hunk secretly la. Don't lie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wendy: kakakaa for real!i think chong che u know..damn sun burn neh, waliew..but if got some hunk ya hehehe i'l most probably posted the pic d lo kekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:51 PM

    her hunk sure spectacled and fair fair one.

    ReplyDelete