Thursday, October 25, 2007

when you lose a tyre..

i found out that one of my back tyre was totally flat right after work. In fact, i didn't know about it until when i try to make a u turn and i realised that something is wrong with my car. So, i quickly parked my car and get down to see what is wrong and truly not pleased, i saw the puncture tyre.

to be honest, at the moment, i really didn't know what to do, who to call and where to begin. the sky is getting dark, the wind is blowing strongly..God please don't rain..please..

so immediately, i called up dad and he asked me to lock the car,parked it there and ask some mechanic guys to come back tomorrow. alternatively , i can ask my senior or other male colleagues to help out.



see the flat tyre?


instead, i called up my cousin bro and a friend who is working nearby but both of them are already home..then NEE came to the rescue!! i was trying to ask nee to bring me to a nearby workshop to find someone when she exclaimed that she had a fren who can help!

3 mins later, she called me back and says that she's coming to find me and waited for her friend who is on the way as well..there's no word to describe how thankful i am for NEE..it was just in about 5 mins, both nee and her friend, Sung are there with me..

It was just like seeing a doc, i was so afraid that he might says things like " this is not good.."..no no no no, in fact, if he ever 'sigh' or say the word "shit!" (even in the softest tone).. i do think i'l faint..

instead, the first thing Sung said was.."oh... flat tyre only izzit?" kakakakakak lol to a guy it's just "izzit" to a girl it's "IZZIT A BIG PROB?IZZIT DYING?ZZIT THERE'S NO WAY TO REPAIR IT? IZZIT HAVE TO TOLL THE CAR?? IZZIT GOING TO BE EZPENSIVE??" izzit can mean alot of things, you know...

So back to the story, Sung helped me to change my tyre and suddenly we heard Sung's voice saying" wah!! got aquarium la!"

haih..no eye see...btw, that's nee's finger pointing..


That's d shy, quiet but helpful Sung hehehe


the tyre changing process captured since me and nee got nothing to do but to make some noise, and keep Sung enjoying his work with our own meaningless jokes.. hehehe
SPECIAL THANKS TO NEE AND SUNG!!!!! luckily i found u both heheheh..
p/s: it's not easy to get nee, not to mention getting nee and gotten nee to get sung cause they are always busy with something or at somewhere else..am so thankful for that..

as mentioned to nee, i wonder this is my lucky day or unlucky day.Ping said that his is the good luck within the bad luck...

nee nee the angel that came to rescue!!!hehehe THANK YOU!!! MUACKS!! btw, no pic of sung la~ hehehe Thank GOD he's there too :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:30 PM

    muahaha...since when u took the video??kekez:P

    u r most welcome my dear, I was worried about sung instead. He definitely wont answer my call next time..."call chan surely mou hou yeh"

    bluek:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky, Tash!

    Ah Sung, you are teh man! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahnee:kakakaka thanks girl! of course must pay tribute to sung also ma..must video tape him on action too..btw, saw him today cause i went to his place to repair the tyre hahaha he said he saw my blog too, cause u email to him...kaka he is still as shy but if he happens to c this msg also "THANK YOU LEH!!" and also "must listen to nee's call k!" hahahahahaha

    jason: hahaha yalol,u've got a nice and helpful buddy! lucky u too!!

    ReplyDelete