Sunday, June 10, 2007

my journey -hair..


i've once kept my hair long, and then i made a mistake by cutting d infamous 'mushroom head'..and then, out of blue, i went n perm it..but i actually kinda like the perming thingy until it started to get long..i have this shoulder length - dry-messy -and 1/2 curl hair..and then after i've grad..i cut it short again..

refused to learn from mistake, i cut mushroom head again but this time, i kept it low profile by having the fringe pin-ed...and not long then, my hair started to grow and i opt for a rather boyish style, where i will wax and style d hair so that i will look cool..and obviously i dun look cool at all..nevertheless..

at the moment, my hair is straight, copper brown in colour and at shoulder length..

i plan to keep my hair long once again... :)

2 comments:

  1. Frankly, i like your mushroom hair the most. You look cute with it!
    For once, I also tried to cut in that style but gained a lot of bad comments ended up..(^@^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl!!where r u now? hehehe

    trust me..not everyone compliments on the mushroom hehehe

    ReplyDelete