Saturday, June 09, 2007

new lamp + new dessert..hehe

i still have 2 posts on d hk trip but stupid me, i actually left the photos in my office comp and i had forget to upload them..

so now kinda stuck, u know la..i am a well organized person, it's hard for me to simply jump to another topic without finishing the first one...but no choice la, since there is demand kakakak nola joking hehehe am really forgotten to upload the photos..

so in d meantime, am posting some regulars from my life...jus some pics i took for ke-seronokan sendiri..hahahhaha


this is a new lamp i bought for my little room..


nite time

day time


nite time
durian dessert hehehe cute hor~


it tasted nice though i dun take durian.. i actually like it.. :)


2 comments:

  1. That durian dessert doesn't look that "delicious". Haha! Reminds me of Shrek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ever judge a durian by its look..
    it tasted prtty nice neh for someone who dun take durian like me hehehe

    ReplyDelete