Wednesday, August 15, 2007

yau sau hou han

my housemate younger sister has gone to work today. it is her first job after her graduation. i think she was at home for about a month to two months time before she finally got a job nearby our place.

we often joke among ourselves and her elder sister that both of us who are unemployed named "yau sau hou han" ( nothing on hands = nothing to do and basically free, too free) She was the "yau sau" and i am the "hou han". since now my "yau sau" already got a job, i am officially the only "hou han" at home hehehe

haven't actually got any reply from any company that i had already sent out my resume..will keep on sending and hopefully i won't be "hou han" too long.. :)

many asked me what kind of jobs that i am looking for and i will tell them events mostly. am planning to explore more on other events besides concerts itself. but truly, do we actaully know what do we want? what are we looking for and what will be the our dream career?

ehm.. i wonder..

8 comments:

  1. Yalo, yalo... Almost everyone are asking me the same question: what kind of job am i looking for? Really can't find a proper answer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:33 PM

    i agree..
    i am stucked at the same stump too..

    wish u luck.
    u in kl this week?

    -sa-

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya... me too... can't find my ans for the "dream job" also.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. dream job? hmm. for me, a dream job can be found in dream only. I dont know. i dont wan to sit the office whole day.. but that's what I am doing right now.. jeeze... haha. I need freedom.. then better dont work! :p haha. let me have fun for few years then maybe I can really tell you what i want in life. :p good luck Tash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lampfly,sa,cyen;myles: kakakkaka guess i've jus thrown a ques that I'm not the only one who's thinking about it..
    so, it does mean i am normal right kekekeke "dream job" man, it's gotta be hard..first we wanted a dream job, then dream partener( husband), dream marriage,dream car, dream house, dream kids, dream retirement, dream this dream that..hahahhahah guess only in dream we can dream so hehehe we might get what we wanted but i dun think ppl get content easily therefore they never achieved theier dream one even when they had achieved it hehehehe

    lampfly: have u got your job? i'm still hunting hehe

    sa: goign bk next week, was scheduled to go back this weeek but things didn't turn out the way i wan it to be..

    cyen: cyen u will deffinately realise yr dream one day cause u have us to support u ma kekkeke

    myles: hahaha u sure sounds very hype and happening hehehe like should be fun right hehe i guess ppl often forget that once they grow..i feel old man...not good..all d best to u too leh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend has just resigned from a company that does event management. If you are interested, I can hook you up with her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. jason:thanks man!! y did yr fren resign? no good?

    ReplyDelete
  8. She didn't like the nature of the job, as in event organizing.

    ReplyDelete