Sunday, August 12, 2007

home by next week..

i will be home this coming monday til perhaps by end of the month before coming back to kl to pay my rental and etc.. but of course if i have any good news on any interview, i will be back too...

today is saturday and i am at home for the whole day because i wasn't feeling well.. it started last nite when i had this " fong mok".. unsure how am i suppose to put it in english.. it's basically skin allergy and it was all over my body, face , hands and legs... those big and red itchy patches...
i am literally like a monkey on belacan, God..

i scratched myself badly and even now as i am typing, my body is itching as well..initially i thought of going for a swim after stopping for sooooo long..but guess it is just not the time..guess i have to put my lose weight plan on hold now hehehe

i wonder how long will i be actually off-work? i am not actually rushing into anything as i dun feel right...i dun really want to be in a job for the sake of a job or at least for the moment. i wish to find something that i would like to explore..but of course if the situation continues and many factors forbids me to be a full time architecture ( measuring the floor) then yes, i will get my ass to work asap hehehe...

i planned to go to church tml however, my friend can't make it..well, perhaps some other time..

good night now..

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Tash. I do feel the same in my job hunting... One hand hoping that able to get a good job to settle down everything while other hand wishing to have a long rest. (*o*). Anyway, take a good care ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haah. grab this chance to have a good rest. :p oh.. genting? I was just thinking lah. coz of the weather there mah. yalo. i heard about the working environment there not that good too. nvm lo. i will see how. if i go bakc to malaysia I guess i will get a job in Singapore lah, way better, if i can get any lah. When will I be back? seriously, I have no idea. maybe one year later , maybe two or 3 years later or maybe months later. you never know. see how my study goes. thank you. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lampfly: kekeke yea girl, am thinking to get a job soon but am afraid that it will not b a job that i wan..on d other hand, yea i hope i can feel more relax and take some time for myself..mayb a vacation like yours would be wonderful..but of course no money now leh hehehe

    myles:yea, spore would be a good option..but i have the feeling that once u are in spore it wil b hard for u to come back to kl..but if u starts in kl..it will be possible still for u to go spore..
    but of course, when the time comes u will know that u want to do and where u wan to be..i think my time to tender my resignation came naturally..hehehehe

    ReplyDelete