Saturday, March 10, 2007

things will be fine..

the sunlight from my window woke me up today, i dun feel good..i feel depressed infact.. i dun talk much recently, i guess i was speechless..there seems nothing worth to be talked about..i feel like a dead body waking up every morning, going to the hell office that i hold such a strong hatred and grudge against it..where is my soul? where are all my thoughts? where are those hopes and imaginations that motivates me to work hard and continue to stay strong and braved through all those disasters moments in the office?

the sound of children laughing and splashing water from the swimming pool next to my block greets me morning..how i wish i can be a kid once more where life seems less complicated..last night it was the same, i heard some kids were talking and joking downstairs..the sound of see-saw and swings..they seems to be having fun there..

things will be fine..

hope things will be fine for you too...

2 comments:

  1. So the problem has not been solved yet..Anyway, hope that everything will be fine for you again. All the best in whatever decision you make and may you find joy and happiness in whatever you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. chloe: thanks girl..shall find u one day..u know..hehe we go starbuck ya...hehe

    ReplyDelete