Sunday, March 11, 2007

heart vs brain

have you ever wonder how strong can you be? what is the limitation to your patient? are you bad tempered? are you a panic freak?

i'm an emotional junk..i absorbed all kinds of emotional strongly..i cried when i'm unhappy..i shed tears easily..i laughed when i'm happy, i go crazy easily..i live my life with my heart and not with my brain..i dun think much as i always believe feel it wit your heart and you will hear what your heart tells you..sometimes, we ignore what our hearts tells us as our brain has been formatted in such a way that we ought to think and act rationally..

i hate it when my brain sounds louder than my heart..


dun mind me..i'm just rambling out of boredom..

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:43 PM

    trust me,things will be fine very soon

    ReplyDelete