Saturday, March 24, 2007

jus ignore this..

for no practical reason i am not feeling too good today as i woke up...nothing seems to be going well thought nothings seems to really GONE BAD either..but seriously i can't realli recal when was the last time i actually felt burden lifted and trully happy..

mayb it's just because of myself entirely, i was not happy with this and that..at the same time i can't figure out what i actually wanted in my life..if only i can see or even picture what lies ahead for me..or what is my goal, my aim, my wishes..i hate living in doubt...yes, my blog has eventually become a place where i rant mostly about unhappy things which is bad...i know things are not good..temper has been getting from bad to worst..i dun like who i am nowadays..spare me pls..

i wanted to find somthing to do, to do something that i truly like, somehting that will paint a smile on my face...i used to love rearranging my room,cleaning, packing, sewing and reading..yes i sound like a "yellow face lady" but now mayb because of work, i find it hard to find that sort of energy again to continue my interest...

i love dancing, dancing makes me happy apart from helping me to lose weight..hehehe am toying with the idea to go for a dancing class but again the fees and the idea of going alone ain't realli encouraging..God, what i wanna do with my life???? must realli try to discover my happiness from another source soon or else this blog is soooo gonna die from depression..

sorry for my blog no longer bring happiness but ranting, i know it is frustrating.,i promise to find back myself soon for the sake of the ppl around me and for the sake of myself too... no worry, i know, i can identify and i am aware of my problems.. shall sort it out asap.. God, i pray and ask for the courage and please show me your way..

hate it whenever "aunty" came for a visit..she always manage to screw up my mind, emotion and body.. man, i need a rest..

Dear all, excuse me if i sound like i am complaining this and that about my life but hopefully this is jus another phase of my life..shall grow out of it it soon..i hope...jus ignore it k, am jus ranting to get it out from my system..no worry..

I WANNA CHANGE!!! I WANT SOMETHING NICE,HAPPENING AND MEANINGFUL AGAIN IN MY LIFE!!! I WANT MY OLDSELF BACK!!!!!
THERE!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Don't force yourself to change just because you want to change. :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man.. sorry been ranting for so long..

    ReplyDelete
  3. come on, Tash. relax. you will find yourself back. just a short period of time. hehe..well, people have their ups and downs and bitter sides. :P you will be fine. :) all the best. muaks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. myles: girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahha dunno y, it's so nice to c u here today hehehe no worry, if ever i realli need to take a rest..i will..

    ReplyDelete