Wednesday, May 31, 2006

am so glad..

hahaha let me share, let me share!!let me share my happiness with you!!kakakakaka

i jus got a call from a 5 star hotel INVITING me for an interview!! so happy!!!hahahaha

hehehe actually the story goes bk to where i went there once for an interview, thinking that they have vacancy for PR but it turned out that i had misunderstood about the title of the post. They are actually hiring front desk assistant. (to do the check in n check out work). But since i'm there so i thought mayb i should attend the interview also. As i had mentioned earlier in one of my posts, the interviewer was a very nice and pleasant guy. I explained to him that there's actually a misunderstanding as he was curious on how i would let go my degree to be a front desk assistant. But, he said that he will still keep my resume and if there's a vacancy for PR, he will let me know hehehe.

and he kept his promise!!! i got a call jus now and i feel so glad and happy..hehe i mean that means my resume and performance during that interview wasn't bad la~ kekeke

then the other day i got a call from a famous golf club in damansara asking me to go for an interview too..hehehe so my resume really not that bad la~ kakakaka

not sure why i would write such post but i guess i wanna share my thrill, happiness and thankful-ness here...afterall, here is where i speak and share my feelings :)

14 comments:

  1. Are you trying to show off or what? :P

    Now that you got so many good choices, good for you lah! So, next time you belanja me haagen daaz instead. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. jason: hey hey hey not showing off k..sharing..u too share yr articles published la` u know those happy n glad stuffs..but hd still on u k, u ade start earning leh kakakaka so bila wor?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:14 PM

    *yawn*.... so? *scratch head*

    ReplyDelete
  4. So? Good question...

    So, we are all happy for her lah! Duh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky lucky girl la you...jealous-nya...btw did i tell you i screw up my resume..embarrasing-nya..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia Soo Lang, H&E: ei bro can b supportive a bit a??

    jason: aiks, support that bad guy pula, but anyway thanks man!!

    daisy: hey he hey girl!!thanks leh~ btw wat happen wit yr resume..no u haven tell me, so bila wanna tell me ceh? we r soon gonna b neighbours leh~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:29 PM

    goodness...do u hafta keep saying so many times how good ur resume is?mayb so ngam nobody interview for the post n ur resume jz appear leh?haha..anyway happy for u..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. angel: u r here girl!! kakaka lol u miss me ma?? luckily din stay togathr, either u pengsan or i'l pengsan cox beh tahan self praise( u too k) kakakaka btw, hey, wat nobody wan?? happy for me can a?? aiks u this evil angel ar~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:58 PM

    I where got support that bad guy... *sobs*

    I mean, after you blogged it out, we are happy for you lah!

    *sobs* kena yuen wong.

    J-mumbles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:03 PM

    J-mumbles, *hi-5* hey trash, so?

    trash bad guy!! u ask ppl round u am i good or bad.. if i were to be bad, i would "phang" kao 6.90 out my association liao, coz i remember Bro. So, tot us tat, u muz be forgivin and accept everyone round u..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous4:04 PM

    wah lao eh, wa boh kua tiok last post.. beh sai lar lu j-mumbles...

    u wan translation boh..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5:58 PM

    congrats girl.... nice to hear these good news.....
    all da best to u....
    i'm waiting for u to belanja me lo...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Celebration?Party?where where? I wanna go too...

    tash: Yes my dear neighbour, how could I forget you..especially when I am shifting to my new place..and need some..ahem help for cleaning..(hint hint~) Maybe I can chat to you about MY embarrasment while we are mopping the floor or something..ahaks..

    ReplyDelete
  14. jason: kai shek ceh hai yim shek!kakakakak

    Kia Soo Lang, H&E :kakaka high-5 lagi lol, wah u ini la..kakaka indeed me very generous one, always forgive ppl and accepting ppl one ma..u dunno meh? kakaka btw habis read d then only reply ma kakakakakakaka

    sa:hahaha u ini a..hari hari tiap tiap kaili main main kakaka so i agree with u too, bila ceh? mana ceh? hey where's my ice skating plan??me belum start work ade start planning where to go n play..u la, bad influence..

    limie:darling!! so long din hear from u liow leh..yr blog also tak update d leh..how's work? how's life? how's everything? sure when wil u b in kl again? let us know ya, then v come out k!!! this time must dance kau kau kakaka

    daisy_petal: kakakak am so regret la, tiba tiba jadi ppl's maid by self-invite muahahahah so bila u wan my help? let me see if my secretary and arrange or not kakaka btw i read bout yr embarrasments la..wasai, u damn sia pai la kakaka but good good, experience ma..

    ReplyDelete