Thursday, May 11, 2006

job hunting..

went out yesterday n today for interview...job status u asked? er...emmm..eii... haih...

most of them asked me to wait for second interview..some said that in second interview then only will they test me in terms of my writing n stuff..so at this moment, i guess the job status is critical..haih..

but guess God sure loves me enough to encourage me non -stop..thank God..

yesterday, i went to old town pj for an interview then went straight to Bukit Bintang for another one...for the first time i would say i actually met all nice taxi drivers..not only they do not charged extra but they give discount instead hehehe..there was even this bus uncle who kindly drop me to the nearest stop (not his stop either) to show me the way to the company that i wanna go..

when i finished my second interview (the interviewer was a very nice guy), it was raining heavily outside...HEAVILY...moreover, the wind was blowing and there was thunder too..but God answered my prayer when there was a sudden stop of wind blow n thunder so that i can run to a better shelter in front of the office..there, another taxi came to drop his customer...he wasn't going over to the monorial station but he agreed to drop me by then...and when i was in the taxi, he actually told me some jokes hahahahaha that sure cheers me up ..he didn't even charged me extra.. :)

as for today, i met a lovely and sweet girl..her name is Giovana..we sort of chatted a bit in the lift and my feet was in great pain because i have to walk about 15 mins to get to the building in taman maluri..moreover, yesterday i had walked all day long in heels..and u know how bad it can gets when it is wet..haih....anyway, back to Giovana, we had jus chatted for bout 3 mins, she offered to drive me to the Starlink station in her VIOS because she's going that way also...

i was totally TOUCHED!!!! i mean, that was so kind of her..i mean, my feet was hurting n it is so nice when people offer help when u needed one the most...hehe

i guess i am lucky to meet so many nice people along the way..at least it takes away some stress from "job-hunting" stage...i wish i am lucky in job hunting as well..sometimes i wonder if God has another job secured 4 me already hehehe

thank you to every helpful person along the way...Bless you..

p/s: i wish i can get a job soon...pray for me n everyone who's looking for job too ya!!thank you...

6 comments:

  1. Lucky girl, meet so many guai yan along the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:05 PM

    Good to know that there are still nice people around... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. chloe n wendy: yea thank God there are stil nice people around..especially when u r desperate for a break..i hope i get lucky enough to get a job soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck good luck. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:13 PM

    good luck tash!
    if you tak balik kampung then feel free to bug me :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. jason: thanks man!!!so good yr blog is bk hehe

    chrysler: thanks girl..kakaka me at my kampung now kekeke sure sure if c ya sure kacau ya k!! thank care!

    ReplyDelete