Thursday, April 27, 2006

tomolo is the end and the beginning..

tomorrow is the last day of our exam..which is also the last day of my uni life..can't believe that 3 years has past...there are countless of happiness and sadness but memory should be sweet..i shall remember only the sweet ones..

fellow unimates: what can i say..thanks a bundle..you coloured my life..

but most of all, i met a wonderful guy. he had stand by, helped, supported, take care, protected and loved me the entire 3 years...can't imagine life without him..

after tomorrow, it will be a new beginning for my fellow friends, for myself and also for me and my dearest...

"a better tomorrow"


7 comments:

  1. Good luck and all the best in your future undertakings, Tash! :)

    Work hard and smart, play hard and crazy, be strong and have faith in yourself, you will walk you own path. :)

    Cheers!

    And look at me, I'm still stuck in MMU for at least 2 more years. *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:21 AM

    yup its the LAST one! :P

    party! and the beginning of another adventure , another new beginning.

    muax. love u lots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:49 AM

    Be strong, Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:08 AM

    Dun worry..Dun pressure up..
    All the best..
    It will be great ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, what more can I say? Luv u! Stay pretty (as I know you always will) ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  6. jason: hey there..man this is the most amazing and touching comment from u leh..thanks a million..yes, have faith and i will walk my on path..gotta be strong..thanks man, n yes i still think studying is much more fun..appreciate it..

    chrysler: darling must keep in touch k..i belive our friendship will blossom like yr butt n mine..muacks!!

    wendy: girl, thanks..btw am so touched by yr call hehe

    shirley: yes my girl..like i told u last time..dun rush..yes, will have patient..things won't b easy but again..life is never easy rite!!be strong have faith..thank yew!

    chloe:you can say u love me, you'l miss me i made your life wonderful too hehehe do keep in touch k!promise!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like my other comments are not amazing... Bah!

    ReplyDelete