Wednesday, April 26, 2006

thank you..



dear bought me alot of junk food today!!! too much in fact!!!!
i'm on diet actually and this is not helping at all haih...

but nevertheless, that's very sweet of him..
thinking back, ping used to get me these during my first year of uni..i was alone in KL (my hostel especially because all my frens are in different colleges)..he used to bought me bread, gardenia sardine bread and he'll wait at my downstairs when he knows that i din have my dinner (cox no one accompany me, plus i'm a newbie..)

he was very shy then but very sweet..


he is very shy too now and when he gave me these today, i was very very happy..he gave me back the feeling of being cared and pampered like once before...thank you...

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:45 AM

    If U can see me now, U will know how green I am now... Green with envy! Like so 'hang fook' nia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wendy:recounting the blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah... sweet junk food

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:20 PM

    choo:niama..i know u very sweet lah. if u scare fat, 2molo bring 2 me,i help u eat..hahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...so sweet...hehe, he's very tian4 xin1 heh?? btw, eat chocolate can make you feel happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ean: sweet and junk kekekeke

    choo: bro u r here! thanks man for everything..you know ping is always that sweet..

    chloe: indeed he's very sweet..like i say its not doing good for my diet but doing great for my heart.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:06 AM

    wahhh..
    wahhh..
    u kenot advertise ur bf sweetheart like that. d.a.n.g.e.r.o.u.s. sweetie..
    n glad u found one who make u smile everyday

    ReplyDelete
  8. shirley: wasai long time din c u leh..must advertise...n u know advertisement is meant to manipulate ppl..how often do u trust advertisements nowadays? kakakaka but again..my ad is for real kekeke
    now dun sound so dangerous anymroe leh~

    ReplyDelete