Monday, March 06, 2006

p agony..

i woke up feeling d pain below my abdomen and my back as though someone had punched me..i opened up my eyes, it was dark n chilling..i'm in a room a room which was so small that i can only stand up straight n not even able to make a turn!!the wall was so close that it only left two inches of space around me..i'm trapped in a box rather than a room..it was even smaller than any other store room.....

i tried to stand but d pain was too much, i tried to sat again but my back is hurting too..
i tried to stretch out my arms to d front, to the side n to the back but d room was too small!!!!i try to kick d door but there wasn't even space for me to lift up my leg!!!i try to bang it with my fists, but d pain at my abdomen has distracted me..God, i'm trapped in such a small room that i can barely breath!!!! i was tired, exhausted, frustrated!!!!
AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!! I can't turn, i can' move, i can't stand i can't sit!!!i wished nothing but to die at d very moment... the air was thinning, i was suffocating..my head was spinning but i can't b panic, i can't...cool down...cool down......take a deep breathe...*breath in breath out*...God pls help me......


*********************************

thank God..everything is over now...

3 comments:

  1. thanks girl..feeling much better today...at least i can tok n joke d lol heheheh btw, it's another scenario played in my mind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo.. what happened?? i wish you are fine.. stay safe and healthy ya..

    ReplyDelete
  3. no worry girl..i'm ok...if there's smthg wrong u'l b able to c a different me in class ya kakaka

    ReplyDelete