Friday, March 03, 2006

nerd!

was on my way to find sheau hooi (my future-sis-in-law) today and i was on d bus when i saw this stupid-idiot-ignorant-NERD!!! yes u heard me right, N-E-R-D!!!! no offend to other nerds but tis one is a big time one..shit him!!!!

i was on d bus trying to call my bf to ask him to jump into d same bus when i reached his place..u c we got into d bus at different bus stop...y, erm, cox i finished class late n he finished his class d..so he went home n took his bath n get ready while i'm stil in my uni...so back to d story..

so as bz as i was, i didn't realise there's a pregnant lady in d bus next to me..come on, her belly wasn't even facing me..it was her butt that is facing me..so when d conductor bus tapped at my shoulder n said "hey bangun!" i was shocked!!i mean huh?wat happened..then he pointed at d pregnant lady n like a rocket i shot up(yes i was that fast) n ask her to sit down while saying "sorry sorry kak, tak nampak u.."

n u know wat happened??? she GLARED AT ME!!!! i was like huh?? hey i jus realised k, plus u were facing yr BUTT to me..how am i supposed to know..d bus was so cramped...i was a little stunned but nvm la..then half way i realised..wait...wait........d pregnant lady's belly was facing this chinese -computer (i saw his text book)- nerd!!! damn him!!!! dun he have some kind or courtesy to let d lady sit?? n i realised that jus now he was looking at his book trying to ignore d lady (that time i din know d lady was pregnant, i jus ter-glance that there are ppl standing around..).. shit him!!!!!!

i was so shocked!!! he's d kind u know, with 4 inches thick old fashioned glasses, checked boyshirt-tucked in, (GOD pls, forgive me..) with apek pants then with his hair comb in an "apong" style..u know those that u gel-led so much n yet desperately try to have a 'apong' in front..shit man this guy is a disaster!!!

i dun usually be so mean to ppl but to realise that he didn't let d lady sit when obviously he saw her n resulting me kena hemtam by d conductor bus n everyone looking at me as though i'm d inconsiderate one..shit him!!! the conductor bus even said this to me "tak mau bangun a??"when i had already bangun d very moment he tapped on my shoulder damn!! i was so embarressed!!
walau in front of his eyes n yet he can pretended that he din c d pregnant lady....he spoilt my whole evening!!damn!!!

*deep breath*deep breath*

u know, come to think of it....not only he's a nerd, he's d kind of nerd that even study also won't excel..shit him!!!he's a GEEK to me!!! G-E-E-K!!! damn inconsiderate Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!

Excuse me for being so rude but i am mad!!!! i din even know wat happened, tiba-tiba jus kena hentam nia....no offend to others but can't help..jus want to so so so gonna blog-suikan him..walau..kek nia..


p/s: btw, sheauhooi treated me to a evry delicious dinner (thanks bro for sponsoring!!) at ampang point n she bought me a necklace..very very nice necklace, thank you sheauhooi, i lve it!!...shall post d pic soon..

at tis moment, i need to soak myself in d big tong of ice water..damn i need to cool down.. 3 years of "bus adventure" never have i been inconsiderate n being malukan in public like that..damn..d world is full of weird ppl...

8 comments:

  1. thought i could cool down but u know wat..i had a nightmare last night..or 2 times same dream in a week i think..haih...anyway, going home today, u girls take care ya~~ til i c u all again..adios.

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel sorry for you, gal...nvm lar, sb treat you dinner wor, plus b'day present wor :D k lar, enjoy your weekend at hometown lar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! that nerd... *sigh.. you can't deny that there are many stupid and idiotic people around us.. just give him a kick on his ass lah.. poor tasha.. never mind lah.. :) you are a good girl what.. somoremore youhad a nice meal!! :p just forget about the incident!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. sabar girl....sabar...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:30 AM

    LOL. You should have said loudly enough, "Baca begitu banyak buku pun tak ada guna punya." :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:39 PM

    such a case is normal.... cool down...
    if i were at yr place...
    *i'll take out my hp and make use of my camera...
    *snap the nerd's face
    *post at my blog and tell ppl how uncivilised he is....
    ekekekeke......

    ReplyDelete
  7. chloe:hahaha yalol luckily going home d next day if not he spoilt my whole weekend u know kakakaka wasai, was really cha-tou that time..

    myles: now i know y u encounter so many weird ppl, i mean u say most of them r around u..imagine those not around me also i will come face-2-face with lol kekekeke

    eevon:have to lol no choice wat to do..

    ean: apong er...er..it's er..u know that kind of hair style that guys used to like a lot.."currypuff" some call it..

    jason: kakaka lol..me was so angry to quote him so la..dun think i wil yell in front of his face lol..later he broke down n cry then die la!

    limei:girl..my phone no cam la..if got also scared later invading human's rite la this la..susah man, nanti balasan tak dapat, sama pula yang kena..

    ReplyDelete