Friday, March 31, 2006

new home perhaps?

jason introduced me to wordpress.com today..it has more interesting template n it seems that they have more other functions that blogger doesn't have..i am TEMPTED to move my blog to wordpreee but problems are;

  1. i had jus changed a template n i dun feel like changing it again..
  2. i am more used to blogger with it's functions n stuff..
  3. i am too lazy to inform everyone about my new site..
  4. it wil b a trouble for me frens to changed my link on their blog..
  5. me too lazy to learn again how to add fancy fancy stuff on my blog..
yet it is rather tempting cox;
  1. new templates n some of d templates look nicer than what we have in blogger..
  2. new functions, get to play around wit it..
  3. different than others
  4. ......
  5. jus feel tempted la~~
i think i better dun change hehehehe perhaps mayb when one day when my mood is unstable like d other day..i might change it ;) in d meantime, i'l stil be a blogger user hehehe

jason,
thanks leh~if not me really dunno bout it..

No comments:

Post a Comment