Tuesday, February 14, 2006

happy valentine..

“Hey, I need yr help”
From that tone of voice I knew it. My elder bro needs me to get something for his gf who is here in KL.

So, off I go to Petaling street wit a mission impossible.
- First, get a bouquet of bloody expensive roses.
- Then bought a love shape box of forrero vocher chocolate.
- Pursue to next shop to get a nice paper bag (Thought of getting a basket to put d bear n chocolate but I think paper bag looked nicer still)
- Lastly bought a cute teddy bear with hands holding a love at d back (from Watson, damn cute!!)

So, many may think that my choice of gifts is so “normal” but hey, not my choice k..i’m jus d delivery girl hehehehe

But do u know above all actually cost tis much…

Flower - RM 85
Chocolate - RM 13.90
Paper bag - RM 2.50
Teddy bear - RM 19.90
TOTAL = RM 121.30

Plus bus fare for 2 (me n my bf) = RM 4
LRT to klcc = RM 3.20
LRT to university = RM 4.20
Bus fare home = RM 1.80
Dinner = RM 30.00
TOTAL = RM 43.20

Grand total for a valentine day for my future sis in law = RM 164.50 not including my phone calls charge as well as time n energy...hehehehe all expenses under big bro!!!kakakakakaka

I feel like an angel this year bcox it feels good to b able to send some happiness to my bro’s gf.. it’s nice to c my bro’s gf smiling and happy receiving d surprise…guess, at least she dun feel so alone.. :)

sheauhooi :)


but at d same time, do u know, it does not REALLY feels that good to hold a bouquet of flower n walk around d town...i feel so “fish” u know, so does my bf….his kind of fish is diff from mine…..his is “water fish –水鱼” mine is “好鱼” hahahahahaha ppl kept looking at u n u can imagine them laughing at “silly girl who wants expensive flower at valentine n stupid boy who spend so much for d soon-to-die flower” kakakakaka

I prefer if my bf to get my flower at lower prices on normal days as a surprise once a while :)
Anyway am very happy to b angel and to all lovers around d world..
happy valentine…:)

10 comments:

  1. wow!! what a sweet angel you are!! :p yeah!! i am sure that she is really touched!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:14 PM

    A nice surprise! Very thoughtful of your brother and very nice of you as a sister. You have to take photo of her as proof ar? Haha...

    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. myles909: guess my bro is sweeter, he's not here but at least he did smthg rite..

    wendy: hey how u know a???????????kakakakakkakaka must take photos to show one ma kakakakaka nola, i'm not like that k..dun say until i'm like that la..i'm actually a pretty nice siter k..hehehe

    btw, HAPPY VALENTINE LEH~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. shirley: hahahah funny la d way u put it "THE BEAR IS BEARY CUTE LEHH.." n "eh.cupid, u din buy love arrow to shoot ar?" hahaha very creative leh yr answer hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy V'day. :D

    How was your date then? Not planning to blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. wahhh
    some people memang romantic lorrrr

    ReplyDelete
  7. jason: my valentine? hehehe nthg special..hehehe how bout yrs??
    happy valentine leh~

    boss stewie: a guy saying another guy evry romantic..perhaps my bro really is very romantic hehehe..
    happy valentine to u too leh~~btw, love yr blog..very funny hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:30 PM

    whoah valentine's day also have to be a gift delivery girl ... hehe.
    lucky u bought flowers and not those oversized helium balloons. *faints*

    hehe... happy v'day!

    p/s : u have valentine's month hoh? haha....

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad you enjoy my blog tash.. i am growing a liking for urs too
    heheh

    ReplyDelete
  10. chrysler:no chocie la...bro's order ma kakakaka did u see those helium ballon in klcc???wasai...soooooo big.....
    btw, u dun really belive wat lithan says about amonth's valentine kua? hahahaha gila ka?hehehe

    boss stewie: :)

    ReplyDelete