Friday, December 30, 2005

angels..

i went to d campus today to search some reference books n information for my thesis...jus when i begin to pack my stuff home suddenly d rain started pouring heavily outside..i think yes, mayb d sky is crying for me since i'm alone n hungry at tat time...hehehehe

then yuki, a crazy fren at uni who was with me offer to drive me home!!!hehehe her bf happens to come to uni to fetch her..so yes, i tertumpang luck hehehe feel so blessed..u know when one is alone, it feels so good to hav ppl care cox u dun feel tat lonely anymore..imagine if i hav to walk in d heavy rain for bout 10 mins b4 i can reach d bus stop..by d time i'm home,yes it's about time to go to d clinic too..

i feel so blessed to hav yuki n her bf, han chiang to send me home..THANK KEW !!!!!










i've got so many journals, n lit review to read through...Gambadeh!!!!!!!! hopefully i can finish i soon cox yes, i wan to go home to tpg despite jus came bk last nite :)

i miss home n yes, i miss my parents..nononono not my younger bro, he drives me nuts.. ;p
i wonder if mum's getting better..

2 comments:

  1. it's soooooo nice to see you again, dude!!! welcome back :)

    btw, have any new year resolutions?? hehe...

    Happy New Year in advance! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sa: hahaha my angels still dunno i'm in loneliness hahahahahaha no worry i'l treat myself very evry very good, u know la i love myself a lot kakakakaka u too take good care f yrself k...yr angel too wil b very proud of u.. :) til v meet again dun miss me pls...

    chloe: hey hey hey!!!!!!!!!! so nice to see you here..thank kew thank kew, can't wait to c in sch when sem starts hehehe

    new year resolution? not to break my new year resolution kakaka never manage to keep my new year resolution la~how bout u?

    happy new year to u too n also merry belated christmas kakakaka

    ReplyDelete