Saturday, November 12, 2005

yo, bro....(special dedication..)

When I first started my blog, I never reveal it to anyone except for ping…then I closed it down bcox I found it too personal...tis is my second blog, a blog which I am ready to share wit my frens..but never hav I came across my mind sharing it wit my family….

Out of d blue, one day, I decided to invite my elder bro, Jerry to my little world..not sure how much my blog will shock him but indeed I think it is a good way for us to keep in touch...or at least he knows wat is happening in his sis’s life..it took a lot of courage n time to think whether to reveal it or not…

one nite through msn, my bro told me tat he visited my blog regulary...i was kinda touched..cox I never thought he’l take me seriously when I sms-ed him my url….n of cox I din know he dropped by.. yo, bro….thanks!
bro, if u r reading tis, jus take it as reading a stranger’s blog instead k..cox if not I’m afraid u might faint seeing yr sis writing mushy mushy stuff….V R STILL VERY CHINESE~~~ hahahahaha

Me n my bro shares a rather close relationship..he’s my mentor, my fren n MY BIG BRO..to those who knows me, they wil know how much I adore my elder bro..ping always says tat he is my HERO n IDOL..”他是你的偶像!” YES, I am VERY PROUD to hav him as my bro..



*one of our pics tat i like most..

Not only tat he excel in everything tat he does, he is very independent..n surely, he is a bro who never let his younger siblings know how hard life he had went or going through..tis is one of d reasons y I salute him tat much..to b able to b so independent n never let his family worry about him being alone far far away in a foreign country….Besides, he always set a good example n give advices as how an elder bro is suppose to b….

Remembering when he left for spore for d first time during his holiday break while waiting for his uni’s offer…I wrote him letters..even when after he went to Taiwan..i wrote too (n of cox, he always reply..)…now tat v hav internet, we contact through msn, n he also often call home n even to my handphone once a while..

When I first started my uni life in KL, he called all d way from Taiwan n asked my to b careful n telling me how bad big cities ppl r n so on (damn, I sounds so kampung J)..there was once I told him tat I’l b going out to yam char..n d first thing bro asked was “r there any boys around?” hahahahahaha, yo bro, u wan yr sis to b a nun ar?

Dear bro,
Thank you for everything….supports, advices, love n care.. trust me, I keep all yr words in my mind n my heart so does younger bro, barry…don’t worry...and we miss you badly…do take care…..

Remember if there’s anything….u always hav us to supports you…..ALWAYS~

p/s: dun feel so stressed up about how I c u as a bro, it’s alrite to make mistakes n it’s alrite to b yrself…it’s alrite not to b a perfect bro k! it’s alrite, cox u r still my bro!..n btw, safe journey on yr next bussiness trip k! hope you r doing fine ( as in healthy n wealthy) in Taiwan hehehe....miss u...nite!


4 comments:

  1. sweet..yea..i know how much he meant to you.. i think you're a wonderful sister too :p

    hey, put a clearer picture of his ma :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:18 PM

    You came online at 3.30AM just to post this har. Sacrifices... Sweet.

    Nice. I like the way you wrote about your elder brother and how you look upon him. Well written, perhaps some touch up and you can contribute this article to somewhere.

    Your elder brother is Jerry, your younger brother is Barry, yours should be Marry instead of Tash ler. :P

    Initially, I wasn't hoping my parents to read my blog but they discovered it anyway. Bad move. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. chia:yea he indeed mean a lot to me.. :) i believe everyone's siblings mean a lot to them also no matter wat happen..
    btw, by purpose one d pic cox hehehe i think like tat he looked more "mong huan"...hahahahahah if clear pic..mayb he'l look like a ah beng/ah seng/ah kau leh..muahahahahaha

    jason: wah, yr longest comments le hehehehe wah...also d first time u say my post is well written leh...now i am so touched... :)thank kew for d recommendation... :)

    btw, i think my name should b strawberry hehehe c tat's y there's so many strawberries on my blog ;p

    i think it's not a totally bad move lol..at least yr dad knows wat u r thinking..i think u mentioned tat in one of yr old post rite...but it sure took courage to reveal how u feel rite..

    ReplyDelete
  4. baby Tasha looks cute but a bit like alien oh...but still ultra-cute alien. if all aliens look like this, then sure no one will be scared of alien liao, kekezzz...

    ReplyDelete