Wednesday, September 07, 2005

preparation for day 2 battle..

tomolo's battle wil b a tough one....
been trying to think of something special...
something unique n different for tomolo's creative strategy...
this battle need us to come up with advertisements for np/mag, billboard, tvc n radio..

so far, my strategies and ideas are kinda lame
And my brain ain't helping at all.....

lets jus hope n pray sincerely........
please, please let somebody bomb d battle field (uni) before d war begins....
hehehehe *evil grin*

help~~~~~~~~~~


image from www.gettyimages.com

3 comments:

  1. THe pictures just looks WEIRD and errr..... Nvm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaisim! you always make me laff by reading ur post :p all the best in ur paper keke

    ReplyDelete
  3. jason: not as weird as u muahahaha

    eechia: hehehe plan to give me a treat? hehehe thank u!! i need d luck badly..my second paper been washed down d drain d..

    ReplyDelete