Thursday, July 14, 2005

ya...expectation n thank q post-part 1 (friendship)

erm..been really bz these month..exam exam exam n assignments assignments assignments n presentation presentation presentation..i can hardly hav d time to update my blog though i hav tons to write..many things happend within this week too...i wonder where should i start..

yeah i was toking bout expectation in one of my previous post..

was rather stressed since last month....and it add on d stress when there r expectations...

from..friends...

friends always take me as a superwoman..one that can handle my probs by myself.....
am organized enough to settle my probs n others' prob too....
am able to composed myself in any situation tat i might faced...
able to always come up with ideas for party to assignments....
am reliable to present d best of out me.....
am expected to be happy, always laughing and basically a happy-go-lucky girl...


though it might help in building my self-confidence becox ppl hav d trust in me.....but there r times i too need someone to listen to me too..grandma passed away last month and suprisingly my UNI FRENS been sending regards like 'take care' and so on along the week of my absents and they have been really caring and concern of me though v hav only know each other for bout 2 years plus...very sensitive of them..

ELLY,YIN,SA,CLARE,VON,ADELINE in d STATES...thank u gals for d msgs through sms or msn...am really touched...many of my old frens din know about it, so i don't blame them...wonder will they msg if they know?.....hav frens who r close to me (in term of geographically) but they dun seemed to bother to drop by....perhaps they r afriad, shy, no knowing how to react when they c me...i dunno..but one thing for sure, in such situation anyone will need moral support..so am i..

AM VERY THANKFUL and TOUCHED to have CLARE CHAN LI MEI to actually listen to my problems and spend time to tok to me over the msn along my recovery( emotionally)......girl, wat else can i say..THANK YOU....she mentioned something that reminds me of what SA told me once before.. i can't tell u how glad nor can i find any word to describe but these r wat they said that really touched my heart..

SA :"....may u be showered with happiness and love alwis..just as much as u have given otherss.." . She mentioned this in friendster..

guess sometimes, u jus wish ppl will appreciate u..a simple thank u sometimes means a lot..

was loaded with assignments tis month n was very tired actually...but wenzi told me smthg today that makes me realised all those pressures and help that i've given to them worth in return..

WENZI : " will u get angry tat v will drag u too in terms of marks for group assignements bcox of our poor presentation..we (as in she and chris) r worried that u will get sad or angry.."

they sort of discussed this among themselves sometimes ago n i guess they sort off worried or feel guilty that they might caused me to have bad grades in assigments nad so on...I was glad when i heard what she said bcox at least they showed that they care for how i feel...

appreciation is enough....not favor in return is needed...it is jus tat simple...

TO EVERYONE WHO HAS HELPED, GUIDED, SHARED ADVICES OR THOUGHTS TO FEELINGS,STAND BY, SUPPORTED,LENDING A SHOULDER (or both) for me 2 cry on, LISTENING EARS, LOVING AND CARING FOR ME ALONG THE WAY n so on.....................THANK YOU....

i mean it from d bottom of my heart..

n no more futher expectation?..

.....i wish i too can have people to shower me wit tender love n care too...(apart from ever loving n supportive n D VVVVVIPs people in my life, a wonderful woman-mummy dearest, 4 most important men-dad, big bro, small bro n darling ping..they mean d whole world to me..)

to be continued....

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:53 PM

    ya ya, tis few weeks really bz wif assignments n tests....
    next few weeks wil oso da same...
    stil got 2 assignments n mid term test nit 2 cover...
    so tired n
    i noe how tired u r...
    izzit tis cal uni life???
    hahah... may b i think...

    so soli ah..
    i never noe tat ur grandma hd pass away...
    hope tat u'r ok now...
    i noe u will,rite??
    take care...

    oh yeah...
    veli enjoying reading ur story...
    so glad 2 noe tat u r happy...
    n ur ping care u so much...
    happy alwiz ya...
    ^miss^^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:14 PM

    hey dun get so curious la...
    actually tat anonymous is me la--greeny!
    jz now 4get 2 put my name there..
    tis my 1st time 2 put comment 4 someone nia...
    u r da 1st 1..
    so not familiar wif it ma...
    hahaha... dun laugh me la..
    光荣 or not?
    hehe..

    take care...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there..hahah wat a suprise to c ya here...thanks for dropping by..thought of having a blog so tat can keep in touch wit u gals ma...
    thanks for d concern..evry kam tong heheheh....u take care k..must o..c ya in msn...miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:53 PM

    I stumbled upon ur blog from von's. I din know so much..seriously.Sorry we've all been hanging to u like ur a strong old tree(i mean not to say u old or wat) :P u get wat i mean..cos i guess everyone sees u as one strong tough girl.And sorry we din manage to return these kindness, and it's real wonderful to know tat u have put this in words..it really does help me to understand and let u know that u will not be alone. This world shud not have anyone being alone, from family to loved one, to friends..even to the public who cares..you will not be alone. Mayb the rest just dont know how to express, but dear girl, we will all be with you. =) ok?always..

    and sorry for taking up so much of the comment space..haha..thanks for highlighting me.*touched*touched ..really!!Love ya!

    ReplyDelete