Tuesday, July 19, 2005

expectation part 2

...so many things that has happened recently..so much so that guess my only pillar of supports lies in ping, family n my favourite song..'can't take tat away'...been trying to blog several times bcox there's so much to share but guess as time goes by, i'l somehow lose d desire to blog..

yeah bout d expectation..well let me jus summarize it in d simplest way..

i : dad, i've got smthg to discuss wit u all..
dad :dun tell me u wanna get married now..hahaha
i : no of cox! jus wanna tell u guys that i think i wanna b a tutor when i grad..mayb i'l work for a year or two bfore i start to tutor at college..i wan a simple life..i wish not to climb too high cox my piriority is to hav a family.. (sound very not ambitious.. :p)..i do not wish to force myself jus bcox my frens r all doing well in thier career n so on...i know my piriority n i wish not be one that ppl wish me to b..
dad : "looked puzzled and calm at d same time "..as long as u like wat u do...u know wat u want, it's fine for us..as long as u r happy...( very ideal answer hehehe but yes, that's wat my dad said n it has always been like that in d family...they wil let us do what they think it's d best for us, n v will b what v want to b..very democratic in a sense hahahah)
i : really?..won't u guys b dissapointed?( afterall, they had always thought i can b a news anchor n so on..i'm not that excellent to b one lol~)
dad : no worry, as long as u r happy.... :)

end of discussion?.....nope

dad : perhaps when after being a tutor u can be a lecturer in university... :)

ehm...d expectation is still there.....

same conversation goes when i wanted to b a nurse once upon a time...they thought i was going to marry a doctor hahahahahahah....very happy that they hav d confident n trust in me...well this expectation is not that great bcox they do not pressure me into it but still with those words like "perhaps u can b a lecturer" ringing in my ears...ehm....

i'l do my best i promise n we'll c wat i'll be then hehehehe..afterall i need to equip myself wit d neccessary qualifications n may there b a chance for me to shine... :)

p/s: i stil love d idea to hav a stable family :)

above conversation has been summarized..naggings(include comments, advices, ideas n suggestions) from mom n dad has been eliminated.

3 comments:

  1. 1st priority--to have a stable family? hmm...doesn't sound like you, but i think you can be a good wife next time, no doubt lar, hehehe...

    yes, most importantly, BE YOURSELF. gambateh! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. frne..never judge a book by it's cover..afterall, i'm not a book leh..hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. V CAI CAI GAMBATEH YA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete