Friday, July 08, 2005

touched..

there's so many things tat has happened today..
feeling pretty excited n at d same time feeling stupid for wat i did about an hour ago..

a local radio station came to my uni to promote the up-coming chinese music awards event tat wil be held in bukit jalil..that wasn't wat that relly caught my attention..
the first thing tat really get me excited was d 'MICHAEL WONG'S' single cd with his signature on it..guess i'm not d only one who wants TAT prize hehehe...

so, wat they need us to do in order to get tat particular prize is to sing his current hits 'tong hua' (fairy tale)....IN FRONTOF EVRYONE...duh~

was i being jinx by my desire or i jus wanted the cd so badly..i actually raised up my hand (only to realise tat my heart is racing at 180km/hour) but i wanted d cd....or at elast a cd with his signature hehehe

so i went out wit a guy n 2 girls n hehehe with all d supports from my frens cheering like mad hahahaha (U GUYS R TERRIFIC!!!!! thank you very much!!!love ya!!!!) hehehe d prize is safely wit me now.. *grin*

BUT guess wat tat really touched my heart n d biggest prize of all is that, i found out that ping actually DID RAISED his hand too..i never thought he actually will raised his hand n plan to sing d song in front of d crowd so that he can win d cd for me...i mean, he's such a shy guy...he's deffinately not d type to sing or perform in front of so many ppl....i am really really touched...

without d cd i think i hav already won d BIGGEST n MOST WONDERFUL prize for the day...
THANK YOU DEAR...THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH....i'm really touched.... :)

2 comments:

  1. hohoho...did he read this?

    he should have...yes, it's indeed the greatest prize of all--which means you no longer need the CD right? can give me ar? ;p

    ok ok, dun whack me on my head!!! and dun ask your ping ping to whack me also!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha u want d cd?????
    try to impress me wit something else then i might...i might k..consider...consider only k..to give it to u muhahaha afterall i need to go through a damn embarassing moment to get that k..hehe
    perhaps a hint for u..brush up your teasing skills then mayb i'l give it to u then hohohoho

    ReplyDelete