Saturday, July 09, 2005

my prize..

i'm supposed to study for my 2pm e-comm exam today but hehehe i can't seems to resist posting something here...tried to post something last nite but somehow d comp went gila, nuts, mad, dong dong n lain lain yang segroup dengan-nia...so i didn't manage to do it till now hehehehe

jus let me start of wit pics of d prize hehehe

on top that's d prize i mentioned in my previous post..tat's him MICHAEL WONG....n there's his signature hehehe very nice rite!! hehehe

i placed d cd cover on my cabinet hehehe
this is how my cabinet looks like..let me intro ya..d pink colour bday card is from a very special buddy, sis of mine..a 16 years of friendship with shirley a.k.a. ah sa...wat else can i say girl...i love it very much, thank you n friends forever ya.... *hugS*

the tiny yet sweet, simple n jus-d-way-i-liked-it burfday card on the right hand side is from ping dear..thank you dear... oh ya..so does d piggy at d bottom..specially from dear also.. 10q *MUACKS*

at d right bottom..u can c a sort of dark colour script..it's actually a christmas present from a special uni-pal of mine blur blur phui yee...10Q ..c i hav it there but it's kinda low cox my magnet can't support it..it's too heavy n it kept sliding down..hahaha *HIGH 5!! piak!*

then there's magnets everywhere which i bought it from melaka, salvation, midvalley n one from dear as well (cox he lost his pool game to me muahahahaha)..

guess that's all for now..gtg study lol....but lazy la~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment