Friday, June 27, 2008

yogasyiokness

For the past 3 months, I’ve been attending yoga classes at the Les’s studio. I went with KhangNee my yoga-mate. I am not that kind of person that will enjoy much disciplined kind of sports. I like to move and run around, jumping up and down and too bad that I’m not born to be a monkey else, I might be a pretty good one.


silly ah nee

But somehow, it feels different with yoga. Though almost every step is about 3 to 5 breaths, poses and poses that challenge your weight against the gravity, it’s a miracle that I actually like practicing yoga. Not only it helps to relax my muscles and toning my body (though I didn’t lose any weight), the best thing about yoga is, I have good night sleep everytime after the class.

I have bad habit of waking up from sleep in the middle of the night (almost every night), whether it is pee-time or I’ll just simply wake up to change my sleeping position. This leaves me feeling extremely tired the very next morning which is also why I have difficulty waking up in the morning (am not finding excuses to sleep late, just clarifying hahahaha)

Anyway, if I manage to practice yoga that particular evening, I’ll usually have a very good night sleep that the moment I opened my eyes, I will be seeing the sun shines.

However, June is the last month that I’ll be joining the class to so call cut-cost due to the increment in everything nowadays. Need to save some money now and hopefully I can continue to practice yoga on my own (which I doubt too la)

But indeed it is a sport that I will join again in future if my wallet permit and the gov stop pushing.


last day at studio after class.

p/s: I'm going to miss catching up with nee at class after this.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:02 PM

    haiyo...really posted my stupid pic

    -.-lll

    "without u...i lost the motivation to do yoga after hectic work. Yet to keep a healthier lifestyle...i need to move forward without your companion"

    sounds +ve yea? haha..Ouch, I'm losing desire to workout, gaining power of mum-mum nonstop. Haha.

    Let's yamcha when v both r free bah.Muckz

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahnee: hahaha yea very positive hehehe me need to do some yoga at home neh cause haven been sleeping very well.. when u r free and not feeling to do yoga let me know la, we yam char somewhere near here after work la.. luckily our office is still quite near hehe

    ReplyDelete