Tuesday, December 04, 2007

pirates of port dickson


Like many companies, except for my previous company, every year most companies are bound to have annual dinner in late December or early January. My current company will be having one as well and this time they have decided to go with a theme: Pirates of the Caribbean.

Erm..pirates I say yer.

well, I don’t actually plan to rent my costume nor do I wanna buy one for myself, I’ve decided to turn my cupboard, drawer and cabinet upside down to see if I can find anything for me to dress up. Aha! Internet is the heaven to source for some great ideas like….

And according to wikihow, to dress like I pirate, I might need

Bandanas with skulls, black and red designs. – should not be a problem..

Eye patch – erm..where can I hunt one down?

Peasant shirts – no prob, gotta change my convo oversized white blouse into smthg else.

Shirts with cut-off sleeves – nola, I got long sleeve d..

Billowing capris – yea I think I have a pair from giordano that has been left in the cupboard long time ago

Costume jewelry – vest? Boots? Belt? Scull necklace? Shoulder pet – let’s say Monkey! Hehehe and earrings!!!

Fake tanner – no need la, at night no diff lol

Black, brown, natural or flesh-toned eyeshadow – OK!

Black or brown mascara – OK!

Black or brown eyeliner – OK!

Red, flesh-toned or natural colored lipstick or lip gloss (not fake-looking) – OK!

Warm blush - no need too la

Hair highlighter – no need three la

It's gonna be fun I bet and it's pretty funny to think how it actually is since this will be my first annual dinner/party.

:)

I've even got a pirate name generated specially for the event..yer can call me

Reeking Glynnis Sparrow!!

hahahahahaha!!!!

p/s: this is actually a back-dated post as I was rather occupied recently, thus wasn't able to find time to blog as frequent as i did last month.

there are more posts coming up,join me!

pirates, here we come :)


5 comments:

  1. Aye captain!

    Walk the plank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on, show us the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jason: kakakakaka u wlak the plank or i ?

    chloe: haven got all d pics yet
    but am hunting..enjoy the rest first`

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you lah! You should dress up Scooter also, and put it on your shoulder. :P

    No parrot, use bear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jason: kakakaka yahor good idea!!! aiseh should tell me earleir kakakak

    ReplyDelete