Monday, December 31, 2007

2007

Well in just another few hours we will be bidding goodbye to 2007. i dun remember concluding year 2006 but i do remember i wrote a post bidding goodbye to year 2005 and there were many 'first time' experiences that year..

this year, it seems quiet different.. looking back, i was indeed a young girl..year 2007 has been a year full of mixed emotions..everything seems extreme..extremely happy, extremely thankful, extremely touched and of course extremely disappointed, terrifying, hurt, lost and extremely exhausted.

all these extremes has somehow or someway 'force' me to grow and i did ( i hope) ..let's see y..

January 2007 - Life is full of philosophies, but how many do really apply all of them( even if it's only one).

February 2007 - Dreams allow you to explore without any control including your fear-which is somthing you wish you could take control off.

March 2007 - When dreams are shattered, hopes are gone, as cruel as it sounds, life still goes on.

April 2007 - Who knows me better if not you?

May 2007 - The grass is not always greener on the other side

June 2007 -Look inside and you shall find, despite all the worst, there's still something worth to be thankful off

July 2007 - Ending doesn't always spell sadness, sometimes ending could be the best way to a better begining

August 2007 - A new chapter of life

September 2007 - Smile and smell

October 2007 - Once a habit, always a habit

November 2007 - Life is simple , live life simply

December 2007 - Started in hell ended in heaven.

From jan to june, my life was nothing but sadness, i was realli tired back then and i couldn't be thankful enough to end the journey and as mentioned in my post, my final says is ';ve done it, i've given my best and i'm willing to let go.

July till Dec , the second half of the year, things started to get better again.. happiness seems closer to me again. I found another great job, surrounded with great ppl..at first, i couldn't even believe myself..i've got tons of pic to post but i've lost my usb cable..even ping said it's like returning to heaven from hell hehehe

relationship wise, my love for ping grow stronger each day.. he stood by me always..never once he left me alone..

family wise...what else could i say, they know me inside out..they love me with their entire heart and thank you mum and dad for 'letting' me go ( dun mistaken, it's not wat u think, and u may not even understand :)

2007 has been a challenging year so i hope year 2008 will be a greater year..

my wishes to is as usual may everyone will be happy, healthy,wealthy and surrounded with love and happiness always~~

p/s: There's so many things that happened in dec that i shall blog next year kakaka cause am too packed now..been kinda busy with reports n stuff..

No comments:

Post a Comment