Friday, October 19, 2007

wedding card..

been playing with illustrator recently because my new job requires me to design flyers for our clients.. occasionally I will have to help my clients to design flyers on their latest promotions for internal and external use.

My senior thought me on illustrator so am spending my free time now playing it and hopefully am able to illust something out of it.. :)

in my first attempt, i managed to draw my first flower and writing my name for my template.

then last 2 days, i took another step in drawing some retro graphics..i spoke to chloe and greeny today and both thought that i took the picture from somewhere else and added my domain in that's all hahaha nola girls, i drew it hehehe..hope it looks ok..






my colleagues who saw the drawing actually thought i have drawing background which i don't..one of the girl in my department is getting married end of the year and she actually want me to design her invitation card.. I told her that i was jus drawing for fun and she insists that i can try to help her out and if i decided nope then it's ok, jus give it a try..

so i did my third drawing with illustrator for the picture below...



haven complete the whole thing yet so will update again once the background and details are filled..

kinda excited about it so far and thought of sharing with you guys first...


cheers~

:)

5 comments:

  1. i like ur 3rd design.. it's sooo cuteee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. esien: hey there! thank u for dropping by.. hahaha i haven complete the pic yet and still wondering wat to put though hahaha anyway thanks for the comment!glad u like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice design there. New found talent eh...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:16 AM

    gal, u really talented lar.
    gambateh neh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wendy: hahaha thank u!! btw, i stumbled upon it hahahahah

    greeny: kakaka thanks girl! u too o, gambadeh and hopefully found yr way soon ya~

    ReplyDelete