Wednesday, September 26, 2007

tomolo at 7.00am

@#$%^%$#***

i came to office at 7. 45am today and let's say i reached my parking lot at 7.30am and fuck all the car parks has been taken. shit! this is so saman inviting..

gotta come at 7.00 tml and if it is still so, fuck man... btw, my work starts at 9.00am. great.

hasn't been blogging lately, those who din know, i've changed job, moved house ( or rather room) , and am venturing into another phase of life. Financially tight but I WILL SURVIVE!!! work harder lol, gotta take up some part time, freelance and even plan to give tuitions once life has settled down. i.e beginning of October( x fingers, hopefully as planned)

i promise to update more though not sure if there are readers anymore kekeke but afterall this is me, gotta find back the flair of writing that i once had. I still have some uni notes with me and it'a amazing how a course will transform you and in my case, my writing. Practice makes perfect..mine need LOTS of practice then..

gotta have my bfast now, till then..i'l be back..

and btw, good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment