Saturday, August 25, 2007

dream, dreamt, dreung ?

When i woke up, it was already 1 pm! My interview was scheduled at 10 am...gosh, how am i gonna explain to the interviewer..i ran and wake rachel up and she was mumbling to me...asking me to give the company a call and explain that i will be late..

then, i remember, my eye lid was very heavy...i closed my eyes while making the call..then i realizes, i was dreaming, it's actually 8 am then.. i woke up and i get myself dress up, rachel was sleeping..so i went online to search for the company's website..preparing all that i need for the interview..

but i know i was very sleepy..then suddenly i heard my alarm....gosh i was dreaming..i dreamt i was dreaming that i dreamt about my dream..gosh, rachel has already awaken and taken her bath, i was slightly behind the time and need to kinda rush up a bit..


but the worst part of the whole thing..i have to dress up and get ready all over again..man, repeating the same process can be tiring...

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:15 AM

    Haha... Exciting dream you have there. Once in a while it's ok to get this kinda surprises in your dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i always have that kind of dream whenever I sleep late. :P hehe. funny. so you got your job? ;P all the best. muaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wendy: hahaha just like me ma..always exciting.. kakakaka but it's kinda funny lol..and weird kekeke when r u coming bk??i'm not going to spore anymore leh~

    chloe: dun like that la...kakaka moving bk to pj~ heheh

    myles: realli?? i have that like as far as i remember 2-3 times in my life? ekeke but it is kinda weird and funny at d same time...btw, yea got my job d..staring sept...was a tough decision and hopefully it is a right one..heheh wish me luck!!!
    thanks girl!! how bout u?? things going fine?take care leh~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation on ur new job. I'm still in the process of seaching and waiting..(sigh).
    All the best to you and Gambateh oh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lampfly: u too leh!! but the thoughts of starting so soon kinda tiring...kekeke but again, sooner or later have to start also rite~
    all the best to u too!! u relax first and things wil come your way then..

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...u're too stressed up!! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. phuiyee: her girl!!!! nice to see u here!!! hahahaha yea guess am stressed up kekeke how r u? how's life?

    ReplyDelete