Tuesday, July 24, 2007

hell on earth..


Welcome to the hell on earth... a place that i will be leaving very soon hehhee.. i did learn alot from here in fact, chances were good and i have the best boss in town. However, it is certainly a place where u met all and deal with all kinds of ppl..


This is my table..


This is the side table..


The top corner of my monitor, kisses from ping and a cute little blue man by nee nee..thank u!!


mouse pad by ping..very sweet of him :)


my glass, my lucky pinkie, my green colour plant and my little turtle hehehe

close up~


Close up~


xmas present from ping n wanying~


my first and best concert~


my last and most experiences gained concert..



coming up next...heaven on earth hehehe

4 comments:

  1. Haha, tash..i'm going to leave my good job as well. wat a coincident! Ya, job hunting is frustrated and being jobless is another kind of pressure...
    Well, good luck for both of us:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lampfly:hahaha..thought u r happy with your colleagues..not ma? work also not that pack n everything.. y wanna change? coming bk to kl? kekeke

    all the best for you too leh!!!
    hopefully our worries will end soon la~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:50 PM

    tash,hope you get a better job with less gossips, backstabber and most importantly, do not leave the little blue man there (terrible place~):P

    Take K and after 8th, we can enjoy days like no tml~

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah nee : kekeke i won't forget him, dun worry as he has fought the days with me and to be truthful, was realli happi to get it that day~

    thanks girl!muacks! dun miss me k, pls promise me..dun miss me..not good for u kekekeke

    ReplyDelete