Tuesday, June 12, 2007

love...

i was cleaning my room tonight when i came across some so called 'testimonials' from frens.. u know la, those kinda thingy u do b4 u leave primary sch, secondary sch, pre-uni and uni..wonderful words ( i wonder if there are any bad ones) kekeke from frens who had shared their life with you along the education years..

many ppl regards me as someone who is cute ( i'm not the one who said so ya!), cheerful, sweet ( Szechia actually wrote that i look sweet even when i'm making my stand...hahaha din know that, i bet chia forgotten bout that too kakakaka), sa once mentioned that i'm alwis cheerful and bubbly, alwis full of energy and alwis up to sumthing..hehehe life with me never spells bored....Hey!! i have ppl who enjoy listening to my craps k kakakakaka wanying & greeny hor~ kakakakakaka

but mostly, i think many ppl think i'm a happy go lucky girl..i always count my blessings and i make sure, i live my life with love..loving my family, loving my lover, loving my frens, loving and cherishing everything... be thankful of every little things and believing 'love makes the world goes round'..

looking back, i miss being the old-self...work has changed me alot..so much so that i caused tears in my parents's eyes, scars in their heart..endless rows and hurts for ping, millions headaches for my bros ...long lost contacts with all dearest frens, my sisters and brothers..no more simple emails, sms or calls as i used to do accasionally just to let them know that someone still care and miss them..

my work has tought me to be careful of ppl, suspicious over their doings, ppl seems to always have intentions..sometimes, even when i feel like showing certain care, a simply and gentle reminder for colleagues on their work, seems so hard to do as who knows will he/she take advantages of me..where is d love i used to have for ppl?is it because of colleagues that has never been kind and true?....but guess this is life but this life ain't making me a happier person...

it's nearly a year now and i had just realise that i've lost my love.....i need to find back my love,counting my blessings again and be thankful of everything..

"love DOES makes the world goes round"

i miss d silly-me... :)

good nite..tomorrow is a brand new day..

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:10 AM

    yaya...u r such a wonderful fren in my life...thanks for sharing those ups n downs ya...it meant a lot to me...love ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. wow. it's an honor to me seeing you mentioned my name. :P erm.. I remember what I wrote, Tash! Of course!Hey... people do change, a human can't remain the same after going through the different stages in life. Well, If I were standing in front of you right now, you won't be able to recognize me anymore, trust me. I have changed so much, my outlook(now damn fat and tanned), my attitude towards life, my values, my mindset... all are not the same anymore. But, so what? who cares? to me, you are still the tasha who cares for friends all the time and laughed sweetly at those silly jokes, mostly came from yourself. :P I remember all those. You have changed in someway, that doesnt mean anything... people have their periods of transformation. your heart is still the same, Tash, that's all matter... :)

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, SC is right. You changed in someway but not everything of yourself. We grew therefore we changed. That's the nature.

    Happy growing for all of us!!!Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, are we getting sentimental here now? Haha...Hmm...my 2 cents worth here: even tho you said that you've changed, I feel that you still treat your friends the same way as you did on the first day you knew them. Perhaps all those defenses are just for outsiders. Nevertheless, guess a change in life will do no harm if you're feeling unhappy because of the way of life you lead now. No matter what, STAY CUTE eh, hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. greeny: kekekek wo de qing qing a..kekeke thanks girl~ love your company too..din know tat we became so close after f6 hor~ kekeke

    myles:wah u actually remembered what u wrote a?? bluffing izzit kekeke thanks girl..yea true ppl change because their surrounding changes as well..u know wat, i actually cried d other day when ping show me a clip of a baby laughin non stop..it touched my heart cox d baby's laughter was so true..then i realise, how pure and true baby's heart is...but looking back at wat u guys wrote is good too, as i realise that in order to change with the world, i have abondon my heart and like u says, as long as d heart is still d same... :)

    btw, wat do u mean by"laughed sweetly at those silly jokes, mostly came from yourself" wasai~~~

    lampfly:wahahahah wasai, u make growing sounds like such an enjoying moment and phase..man gotta learn that from u cox i always think growing sucks big time kekeke

    chloe: hey, it's not d first time being sentimental k..i am sentimental n romantic k kekeke yea...outsiders..that's d word..mayb cause it've been taking outsiders too seriously that watever they do, it tends to hurt me, cause i take it to the heart..wasai..afterall it's jus a job.. gotta learn man..

    and yea girl, still wan me to STAY CUTE a? not young d leh..

    hahahahaha to all my frens, no worry..i am ok..u know la, emotions fluctuate like nobody's business..wasai..

    ReplyDelete