Friday, May 18, 2007

MIA- why?

Been missing in action cause i was in HK last month for our company's 4 Asian Divas concert. It was held 2 nights at the Hong Kong Colliseum. My unimates joked about me being d second 'malaysian' to be on colliseum stage after Micheal guang kakakakak..okok jokes aside, Hong Kong to me is...

Hotel room + studio + Hong Kong Colliseum + hotel room.

I hardly got time to walk around seriously..no wonder ppl says work is no fun...

I dun Hongkie..one word, i just dun like them...

bk to my story..

on d way to aiport..

look at d sky, d sun was just rising..

Q-ing up at the airport..to depart at gate 12..

this is d plane that i took, cathay pacific, wonderful flight but average service..this is my first flight not counting the one i had when i was in my mum's belly..so it was pretty exciting for me to go through the whole process..


i love d personal tv i had hehehe i watched "little feet" on board and suprisingly, everyone was telling me how bad it is the cartoon but i actually enjoyed it..i was laughing to myself kakaka
do u know? i actually enjoy being on d plane, it is where i can off my phone officially and just b with myself & my tv caused there's nothing much to do..

We stayed at the METROPOLIS Hotel near d colliseum..this is d view from my room..


from my room, i will be able to c the 'turtle head's ' in HK..it is a fengshui symbol as d HK-ie believes..they said that, the turtle will bring Hong Kong island to the sea avoiding the bad 'chi' from the mountain behind..


this is d side view of the colliseum..

I did manage to get into one of those HK taxi while on my way to Thai embassy to do visa for my band and dancers..


it was rather spacecious inside..but, i always have nausea after every taxi ride..it's plainly me or their driving skills?


the famous traffic jam..

i managed to catch Harlem's concert the first day i was there in HK...couldn't believe my luck that i can c him again after a year..he was the first artiste i assisted before and till today he is still as wonderful as before..

the show as wonderful, the stage effect was great, jus looked at the 'H' sign..no wonder it's HK colliseum..

I actually met some Taiwanese in HK after Harlem's concert. They are the crews that came over to Genting for shows mostly Taiwan artistes and it was wonderful to see them again and all of a sudden, it feels as though we have known each other a long long time ago..guess this is wat ppl says' in foreign place, if ever u meet someone u know, it feels closer than before..'..


to be continue...

4 comments:

  1. Wat a nice working experience!
    Waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... again tash... it's "happy feet" not "little feet" hahaha...
    finally you alive after one months.. haha... hope can c your update asap... hahah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lampfly: chien chien!!! long time din c ya d neh!!! you aregoing to backpack?how's life? where r u now? shall we have jr1 gathering, must come neh~~

    cyen: hahahaa my fault my fault..kakaka u sohays laughed until today d neh..yea, thank God i am still alive..haih...u guys know me so well..10q~~ hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yap, going to back pack soon.(Excited!) U may surf on my blog for the updation^(*0*)^
    I'm now working in Penang lo..Not much interesting to tell..hehe.
    JR1 gathering ar.. after 3 yrs in UTAR i'm still not too sure which group i belong to..haha!
    I wish i could meet you too, miss:)

    ReplyDelete